1. 1. Should i become the next marshall

• yes (+support)
    • no (-support)

Manjinis Marshall Application

1) What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Vice Marshall Manjini

2) What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps.

3) Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Many reasons why i want to become the next Marshall, even though some people not know this is my 2nd time been Vice Marshall, and i have gotten into a lot of occasions that I could have gone for it, but of course sometimes you don't see yourself fit for the position, even right now I'm still having thoughts about the position, as my right-hand man is the other vice Marshall, and he is one of the best people that fortunately has been my trainer and got me in SF. But i feel i have a lot of ideas i can bring to the table and bring the back SF back, when we all were one of the best at shooting and we had always people that could count on us!

I also have to say, one of the main reasons i want to become the next Marshall is to make a point across. I became Vice Marshall because my 1st term had to end due to some things that caused me to lose focus of life, and even had to say goodbye to a lot of friends, but due to this changes that i went through and came back i got a lot of experience, i saw what leaving and coming back is, it's hard. And to this day i still miss all of the people i left. But with this said i got so much experience from both people in IMP that were past Marshalls/command, and even got experience from people in the server known as Police rp, I got so much wisdom that made me want to come back and do my best work! because if it was not for them i would still be lost. So, i want to prove to everyone that people original manjini that was annoying and made bs things like been a monkey studies is not a thing anymore. it's a thing from the past. Me writing this has made me thing how much of a human i have changed due to the people i have met. and honestly i want to keep changing to a better.

And my final reason why i want to become the next Marshall is to help the community of star fighters. This community was made great and was made one of the best places with a lot of peoples help, Seaman, Given, Ptop, Deaky, those 4 names are one of the most known names both in SF and also the gaming light community itself, and i want my name to be next to those 4 people's name. I want to become the next Seaman, next Given or even Ptop, i want to become as good of a Marshall as the 4 people i just said.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

941:57 Hours- Nearly 1000 (39.23208333 days)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of a Marshall (Specific SF) is to oversee the whole battalion itself, keep all of the Command members active, and also officer and also overseen both CAO and AO on helping the battalion a safer place for everyone, no matter who or what, everyone is equal. And of course, doing sims to keep the battalion active and also building the battalion up and up to keep player attached to what people want to, and making relations good relations with everyone that you can!

6) Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

There is many reasons why you should trust me, and im going to go over 3 reasons.

Leadership

I have been now commanding not once but 2 times helping both times Star fighter community, i have shown that i can keep a position and i can also help the people in that community, as far as also knowing that im a well dedicated person to gaming light, i have also reached the rank in naval of Captain and CAO, both positions were very hard to achieve and showed me how to become a good person with both knowing when to give out punishments but also when to know to be more open to the situation. I have gotten a lot of feedback from both PRP and IMP, IMP been Harmonica, and PTOP as they have given me inside on what is/would be expected of me if i did become Marshall.

Open minded

I have been open minded to everything that was a suggestion or even a complaint from both me and also Star fighter changes, i have kept a mind that helps the community, if it was not for this i would be in a different spot, then of course having an open mind helps you as a command member in difficult situations so you can help as much of yourself and also other surrounding you, I believe that eventually we will get so many changes done that many people will want to also have an open mind to help this community.

Last but not least-Kindness

As i have been going up the ranks, there has never been a change in me with this topic, i don't really like to talk about it but, i have had something that is not something i want to make people think about. But when people found out what i had was when people started worrying about me, and that time it made me think that people in this community care about you in both in game and also outside of the game. and i have had that mindset since then i have helped as much as possible make this community a kinder place for everyone <3, and that makes everyone happy when the community is loving to everyone no matter where you come from, or what you do, there will always be a spot in my heart for everyone.

7) How often can you be Online?

My normal agenda would be the following

Monday-Tuesdays

5 hours

Tuesday-Thursdays

8 hours

Fridays-Sundays

Max-18 hours

(91 hours a week)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

1-ktap

Thank you for reading my app

and thanks to the people who have supported me ❤️

image_15.thumb.png.93e8f94916dc2054a44fb7d7f17c6b25.png

in memory of pepper

Edited by Vice Marshall Manjini
Donovans orders

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

13 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

Kindness

+support

+great guy

+would be a great Marshall

-lied about the kindness (the other day he said I was a stinkie)

Jokes aside SF needs a good Marshall and Manjini is the man for the job2386b59363f10f091526382b4d622b37-png.jpg.35e65a0c75bde36a447efd08dbf23740.jpgThe new face of SF

Edited by Donovan 1973
  • Laughing 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+Support

Even though I am the one who trained you, it is only natural that you surpass me.

I want to see what you can really bring to SF.

You have been a Vice Marshall for too long, and you deserve to become Marshall.

You have done a lot for SF, and helped it when we had only 25 people in it.

Great guy.

Very Active.

Good Luck!

Edited by Brand
  • Thanks 1

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

4 hours ago, Mikael Scott said:

+ support

- really active

- has done a lot for SF

- is well known around the different battalions

- good commanding officer

• Thanks 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

+ Support

The biggest and most inactive minge, but he means well. 

The love and care Manjini displays for SF is honestly kindof heartwarming.

As CAO, I have watched Manjini lead SF (or assist in leading SF) over the past several months. In that time, I have seen the true dedication and focus he lends to the SF team. A major example of this dedication is the recent restructuring of SF, including new fighters and squadron-based jobs being added.

While he do be mingey, he also DO be the best man for the job.

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

• Thanks 1

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

9 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

As CAO, I have watched Manjini lead SF (or assist in leading SF) over the past several months. In that time, I have seen the true dedication and focus he lends to the SF team. A major example of this dedication is the recent restructuring of SF, including new fighters and squadron-based jobs being added.

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

• Thanks 1

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

11 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

How i’d love to see your tie fall from the sky!

• Thanks 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

19 hours ago, Brand said:

+Support

Even though I am the one who trained you, it is only natural that you surpass me.

Great guy.

Very Active.

Good Luck!

I will not be applying for Marshall

• Thanks 1

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

20 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

• Thanks 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

On 12/12/2021 at 5:59 PM, Brand said:

+Support

Great guy.

Very Active.

Good Luck!

I will not be applying for Marshall

Good luck

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

23 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

• Thanks 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 12/12/2021 at 1:35 PM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

• Thanks 1

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

On 12/13/2021 at 1:38 PM, SAINTY. said:

Good luck

On 12/12/2021 at 3:35 PM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

Good luck man!

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

On 12/12/2021 at 10:38 AM, Donovan 1973 said:

+support

+great guy

+would be a great Marshall

-lied about the kindness (the other day he said I was a stinkie)

Jokes aside SF needs a good Marshall and Manjini is the man for the job2386b59363f10f091526382b4d622b37-png.jpg.35e65a0c75bde36a447efd08dbf23740.jpgThe new face of SF

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 12/12/2021 at 12:59 PM, Brand said:

+Support

Great guy.

Very Active.

Good Luck!

We've had our differences and not the best relationship but i still think you're a great guy and would do an amazing job for SF -Gaz

Edited by NotTheFire

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

+Support
would be funny if you gave it to him

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+ Support

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

Former: | MC RSLO 1LT Baker 1955 | Lord VIII Baker | Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |

Star Wars GIF

-Support 

I think it would be funnier if he didn’t get it. 

• Laughing 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+ Support

Good luck Mr. PoliceRP!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

PENDING 
Navy High Command will be assessing you until further notice regarding the position and will be providing more time for the application on the forums to get commentary and opinions.

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

I know I already +supported but I feel now that Manjini is the only Vice Marshall he really should get Marshal because not only is he ready but it would allow him to help SF a lot more now and also give the ability to get 2 additional vice marshalls

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF