1. 1. Does rakey deserve to be a gamemaster

• yes
    • no

In-game name: rakey 

SteamID:  76561198325432127

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: MC TRN and combat level 17

Have you donated to the server?: no 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no or at least not that I know of 

How much time do you have on the server?: 17 hours 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I would give myself a 7/10 for lore because I have seen all the movies and I know who a lot of people are, and I know about their back stories. I have read also read some of the books. If I don't know something though I might need someone to refresh me through it or I may just look it up on my own time. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a Game Master Because I want to be able to host cool fun events. I also want to be able to help the server. I also want the players of Gaming Light RP to have a fun experience on the server. I would also on my events try to help players to learn new things about Star Wars lore.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I would make my events fun and easy for players. I know how to deal with sits. I will also try to be very active on the server. I will always listen to my superiors. If one of my superiors asks me to do something I will make sure to do it as best as I can. I will also try my best not to disappoint my peers.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, Gamemasters host events. I know they do sits but only sits that are classified as game master sits, I also Know that Gamemasters are not considered staff members for Gaming Light rp.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: My on ship event, after a recent stock resupply on the ISD, something has hidden in one of the crates that was supposed to be for supplies. The creature is loose in the ISD and you will have to find it. My off ship After a recent fight with the rebels, our naval was able to find out the rebels hidden base that they retreated to on Hoth. The empire will go to Hoth and destroy the rebels and their hidden base.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @ rw_sw_e11d

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model @ models/player/valley/kallus.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes 

• Gaminglight Love 1

-/+Support

I am Leaning towards -Support because...

-Not that many hours on the server [Kinda new]

-Not so much trust can be put into you

-The app seems kinda repetitive

+Side

-He wants to help

-he knows a little bit about the lore

A little Side Note

I Don't think you'll be ready to be a GM for awhile until you get use to how we operate. But having time on the server isn't everything, but we would like people to have time on the server so then we know that they know how we run our events. [That's only my opinion, other people may feel different about this App]

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

Edited by KitChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

11 minutes ago, KitChan said:

-/+Support

+Side

-He wants to help

A little Side Note

I Don't think you'll be ready to be a GM for awhile until you get use to how we operate. But having time on the server isn't everything, but we would like people to have time on the server so then we know that they know how we run our events. [That's only my opinion, other people may feel different about this App]

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

Ensign Pickle | Gamemaster | Trial Moderator | Trial Agent Chad Smith IF70

3 hours ago, KitChan said:

- support Due to a low effort app, If you put a bit more effort and get your name more known this will be a +

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 12/11/2021 at 5:01 PM, KitChan said:

-/+Support

+Side

-He wants to help

A little Side Note

Good Luck Mr. Rakey

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)