Abrams

Rank You are Applying For:  LT

In-Game Name: Abrams 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:627737781

Current Rank:  SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:  3 weeks

What timezone are you in?:  EST 

How many Warns do you have?: 5

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I should be promoted to LT because I am very active on the server. I may not be the most active on LT but I am decent enough and I see everything that happens and see either people messing up or people shining bright and deserve to be furthered in the police department. I am very responsible and mature and capable of being part of this department and furthering my career inside PD by being promoted to low command. I am fully capable of making quick decisions in stressful situations which can come in handy and I usually make the best judgement calls for the situation at hand. I think if given the opportunity I can promove to anyone including other departments that I was a good fit for LT and I will continue from the time I was promoted to OFC be the face of the department and represent it with the utmost professionalism and respect.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

Moved to Correct Location

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support

should've posted in the right spot xD but +Support overall great guy and active honestly I've been waiting for you to apply you show me that you are mature and able to handle situations that require great judgement and leadership 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Ready for the job

Only thing I have to say is he technically applied after 20 days of SM but today marks 21 (3 weeks) so it gets my +support

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

+support

- Mature

- Don't see you on PD at all (probably time zones)

-seems like a good fit

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+ Support

-> Tries really hard to help out the Police Department
-> From what I have seen been doing an excellent as a supervisor
-> Active

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer