Neptune

Squadron Leader (Officer) Format:

What is your In Game Name?

Special Agent Neptune Fives EMIF68

What is your In Current Rank?

Special Agent

What is your Agent Name?

Neptune Fives

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

22 Days/ 3 weeks 1 day

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

Despite the fact that I host many IF tryouts, I don't feel like I'm really contributing to the branch even though I enjoy IF. However, I'd like to contribute more. Throughout the week I am active and online multiple hours . I wish to be able to assist NCOs and enlisted personnel as well as command. I am familliar with using google docs. Writing documents and reports is no problem for me. Due to the last wipe, we have fewer officers than usual, and it is important to have officers to run a branch.   The hours I have spent on gmod have given me some experience that I have gathered on other servers like Atlas Uprising. It was fun but became boring because the officers weren't hosting and the community was not included. I want to be more active and include everyone in the fun here at IF to keep moral up in our branch since its important to have a good moral in a branch to not have any member complications. Up on reaching the rank of officer inside of IF, I want to be communicating with other branchs to have simmulations with them to always have a different fighting style of enimies to be prepared for any variation of combat. To be honest out of my point of view we aren't the most popular Special Operations branch that's why I'd like simmulations with them.So here are my goals what I'd do up on reaching the rank of officer: Help NCOs and entlisted, do joint simmulations, include everyone in the fun here at IF and assist Command with anything they need. At the end of day I am just here to have fun and help others.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]

We do the tedious work that they would have to do as well as host training sessions for IF. Upon reaching officer rank, I can assist NCOs or enlisted with anything they need, such as trainings and sims in the mornings when there are not many people online. Command could count on my assistance with whatever they need. I would try to host after suggestion, meaning if they wanted a combat sim, I would be able to host it within the same hour. I would also be willing to write new handbooks if requested.   In addition, I am willing to spend hours if needed to complete a task.

How many strikes do you have? 

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain.

I do have some experience in a server called Atlas Uprising in the SCP-RP section (I am not trying to advertise for the server) I was a Senior NCO in the Site Agents (something familiar to Shock and IF) I hosted trainings and tryouts. And I rewritten the Tryout guide for them.  

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 

I am good when it comes to communicating in a team. I can work under stress. And I am good at combat like shown in the last sims.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

Yes

Edited by Neptune

1 hour ago, Mikael Scott said:

+ Support

- The guy is really active

- really great at following orders

- by now he is pretty well known inside the battalion

The application is just a bit too short and could have had some more information inside it

19 hours ago, Mikael Scott said:

+ Support

- The guy is really active

- really great at following orders

- by now he is pretty well known inside the battalion

The application is just a bit too short and could have had some more information inside it

Big +Support here, this guy has a great potential as an officer!

• Will locked this topic