TIEs for IF [Denied]

WebSter_Cze

What do you want to see?: Give IF from certain rank (Squadron Lead+ or Senior Agent+) ability to spawn TIE fighters.

Why should we add it?:

Because 1. IF are pilots even in lore

2. When no SF are on and IF is 2nd priority, it would make things easier.

What are the advantages of having this?: IF could help in space battles, helping SF or replacing SF if there are none currently. It ciuld make things easier.

Who is it mainly for?: Inferno Squad

Links to any content: None.

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Mikael Scott said:

+ support

-We just need to make sure it doesnt get abused by IF, which it shouldnt if its restricted to Squad Leader.

-Makes it easier for GMS when there is an event or training going for IF

-It would hopefully make IF and SF work closer together

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mikael Scott said:

+ support

-We just need to make sure it doesnt get abused by IF, which it shouldnt if its restricted to Squad Leader.

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

11 hours ago, Mikael Scott said:

+ support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

- Support
-It would make SF almost Obsolete 
-You are allowed to fly anyway but you never get to as SF are always on (normally)
-When i was in IF i only flied for 1 event and that was because the high admiral let me. 

Overall i feel this would be a pointless thing to add as it would barely be used.

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

11 hours ago, Steeley said:

- Support
-You are allowed to fly anyway but you never get to as SF are always on (normally)
-When i was in IF i only flied for 1 event and that was because the high admiral let me. 

Overall i feel this would be a pointless thing to add as it would barely be used.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:19 AM, Mikael Scott said:

+ support

11 hours ago, Steeley said:

This statement IMO Is overreacting, The whole reason this suggestion was made was to be able to spawn our ships by ourselves without the help of GMs, making the process way faster and more reliable. We dont want to take SFs job and no one ever said or stated something along those lines, Also sims would be made faster and almost without the need of GMs, We can and we will make sure that every IF understands when they can fly and when to not fly by upping the amount of flight sims and trainings we make. 

• Like 3

On 12/11/2021 at 6:19 AM, Mikael Scott said:

+ support

-Support 

-IF is mainly ground force

-they already can fly if there is no SF

-this will make SF pointless

IF already have a lot of stuff to do they can already fly Interceptors. this would be pointless IF is mainly ground forces.

Shore LTCOL Kurt SF EP Josef

EX Naval Commander Josef

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

-Support

Only the commander is supposed to make battalion update suggestions.

This would be quite unfair to SF to remove the function that is unique to them and give it to another battalion, even as a "backup" option. Why would anyone want to join SF if they can just join IF and be able to fly? I know I wouldn't.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

7 hours ago, Keegan said:

-Support

Only the commander is supposed to make battalion update suggestions.

This would be quite unfair to SF to remove the function that is unique to them and give it to another battalion, even as a "backup" option. Why would anyone want to join SF if they can just join IF and be able to fly? I know I wouldn't.

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png