Wolfes Officer Application

Bonk

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC RSCS SFC Wolfe 9014

2: Whats your timezone?:  central

3: Whats your SteamID?: 599048982

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:  to try and help out the other officers aswell as try to help other troopers grow in the ranks and guide them into doing better aswell letting them have fun while making sure they dont get to out of controle.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 8 out of 10 though i do get really bored so i will tend to play others games to have some fun but i can be forgetfull so i will setup a reminder.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: so i can help assist the other officers so they dont have to much pressure on them aswell as try to climb the ranks and give out orders that will benefit the medical staff. i hope to try and increase some enthusiasm and help make medbay fun but also keep it under controle if things get out of hands. I've learned that if we have some minges they tend to ignore none officers and higher rankings troopers commands and i hate having to raise my voice or threaten to remove them i want everyone to have as much as possible hence why i tend to be a clown here and there to try to keep the enthusiasm and fun up.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: fairly decent long as it isnt like hard core military commands i can hold my own well i used to be in lots of halo clans and i would be second in command or high enough to order the spartans around in battle both new and experienced ones.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: im honest try my very best to make others days as fun and relaxing as possible. i will try to uphold my responsibilty to the best of my abilities. And to be able to give out ranks to those who have earned them if the no other commander or officer is on. But i also want to prove that i am capable of climbing the ranks and getting up higher. I am not very soft and wont hesitate to yell or inforce a trooper thats getting out of hand im capable of staying calm while under pressure. Thats all i can say about myself and the reason i feel like i could be a goof officer.

Edited by Bonk

2 things.

• You made an officer application less than a week ago, when it was stated that you need to wait 2 weeks.
  • When you're doing applications for any regiment. Make sure to put the title as (name) (Regiment you are applying for) (Which rank you are applying for)

Since you haven't waited 2 weeks this is probably going to get denied. Make sure to follow instructions next time. 👍

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

• Bonk changed the title to Wolfes Officer Application
  • Zug locked this topic