Lee's Global resignation

Lee

Damm i wish it didn't come to this but i have to leave the server now. A lot of things come up in my life. I don't have fun with Gmod like i used to now and my timezone to add to that to. So i kinda play alone more often now. Well it has been a long ride with your guys. This server and this community gave me the great time that i never had before. Well feel free to pm me in discord anytime 🙂 

• Gaminglight Love 2

The best Lee. 😉

fuck. theres no way this actually happened. You are the goat that helped me through CI, and I cannot thank you enough for it man. We had some great late night talks and Id hope to do it again someday. You are a literal chad, don't you ever change, good luck with university and get the job you want. 🙏

rip the unofficial CI Military HFTO 😞

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

NOOOO THE CHAD LEE IS GONE.

Gonna miss you man, good luck in the future!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

LEEE NOOOOOO

ima miss you 😭

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

We would always have to wait for you to get in the game when we were doing raids.

We will all miss you!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

14 hours ago, Lee said:

Damm i wish it didn't come to this but i have to leave the server now. A lot of things come up in my life. I don't have fun with Gmod like i used to now and my timezone to add to that to. So i kinda play alone more often now. Well it has been a long ride with your guys. This server and this community gave me the great time that i never had before. Well feel free to pm me in discord anytime 🙂 

Oh no this time Lee crashed from the whole server. dam when he goin to host the raid smh

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Damn, i'm late but it's gonna be hard to see you go.

You trained me for security when I first started, you were like my father.

I'll never forget the amazing time I had on security because of you.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑