Eneru Officer Application

Midnight Mojo Rider

What is your in game name? My name in the game is Eneru.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:169274835

What is your current rank?  My current rank for Nova is SSGT.

How long have you been in Nova?  I joined Nova on 11/19/21 so I have been in Nova for a total of 3 weeks or 20 Days.

How will you assist command with this rank?  I will take some of the demand load off their shoulders. I will do this by being an active person who the Enlisted and NCO's can go to for questions and help. I will also pump out more training and tryouts so they don't have to deal with those time-consuming tasks. 

Why do you want to become an Officer?  I will use my new position as an officer to expand and fill the Nova ranks. This will be my main focus however I plan to fill Nova with dedicated players, not minges. I plan to make Nova be up there as in player count with Naval and MC. I will also use my new rank to keep players entertained by having multiple NCOs lead patrols and doing SIM's. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer?  Yes, I use to be a high NCO in purge about a year ago. I also have the experience from being a part of Naval as well as my experience as a Nova NCO.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?  My duties are to handle Promotions and tryouts. I also handle SIM's to keep people entertained and interested in Nova. I also oversee NCOs and their tryouts along with training them to do tryouts so that we can keep growing.

What qualifies you to be an officer?  I feel as I have been an active productive NCO as well as I have added players to our ranks. I also feel that we need active officers in the EST time zone.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?  Yes, I understand and will live up to all expectations. 

Edited by Midnight Mojo Rider

Denied.

Unfortunately you are not the right rank to apply for this position. Next time read the officer format more thoroughly

You may reapply in 1 week.

Edited by Awsomeguy2021

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic