Radiant's Gunnery Application

Knife

What is your ingame name?: Chief Petty Officer Radiant

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:202197007

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Chief petty officer

What specialty are you applying for?:Gunnery officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Proteus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can be very active and dedicated to the position and help others who would like to join the specialty like me, i like helping people as much as getting helped and i wouldnt mind teaching others how to naval properly or what gunneries do. I can also Do passive roleplay very well and be cooperative with other crewmen while working.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Because i believe that my activity, Personality and Passive roleplay skills will benefit the gunneries in general, I also believe that i can be trusted because of my seriousness while roleplaying, Even though i may try to have fun while were not doing anything as soon as were called for an event im able to get into my position pretty easily and not be a minge in the middle of the roleplaying action.

Why do you want this rank?: Even though i have little to no experience as havoc, I like to learn and for that reason id like to join, to learn how they work and what is expected of them and gunnery officers. Havoc is a battalion that has been interesting to me for a bit now and i think its time i try it out, I Can fit and learn pretty easily and vibe with the other gunnery officers.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:The gunneries are in charge of the turbolasers and the ships offensive systems, they also work together with havoc company to ensure every part of the ship is fixed and operational, we are expected to know how to passiverp. We act as combat engineers off ship and must ensure all vehicles inside the battlefield arent damaged

+/- Support

-The App seems rushed

-you know what is expected of you

-you are active

-Needs to know a little bit more about GO and Havoc [Which you did say that you'll learn] 

-Great Understanding of Naval

Good Luck

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

14 hours ago, KitChan said:

+/- Support

-The App seems rushed

-you are active

-Needs to know a little bit more about GO and Havoc [Which you did say that you'll learn] 

Good Luck

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

Shore PVT 

Former:

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

19 hours ago, KitChan said:

+/- Support

-The App seems rushed

-you are active

Good Luck

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

Shore PVT 

Former:

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75