Stryker addition - Denied

williams245678

What you want to see? - Strykers mounted with M2 on it.

Why should we add it? - It's bad ass. This thing will solve a lot of problems and be fun for those trained to use it.

What are the advantages of having this? - Whenever there is martial law, or mass mayhem, or even a base raid pull this bad boy out and start making blood rain from the heavens. Also can be used in chases to shoot tires out or even disable a vehicle. Can even be used for prisoner transport, high profile transportation protection, and convoys.

Who is it mainly for? - For Heavy Swat/USMS/Other heavy artillery's using units. 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1900447397

[-Support]

I don't need to explain myself on this one, this is just common sense.

(I will for the sake of it: we don't need tanks or heavy artillery vehicles on police rp, this ain't military rp. And we don't need police to get more militarized then they already are...)

(P.S: Please stop posting suggestions that don't even have a chance to get approved, it just seems you are just spamming the suggestions section.)

Edited by Fitz

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

Unless you wanna also add a whole nat guard dept also (and personally I think we have enough tac as it is) uhhh no...

-support (and please, dont actually go and recommend nat guard...)

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world