POLICERP and PAC3 - Denied

williams245678

What you want to see? -  PAC3 Editor 

Why should we add it? - Can customize your playermodel to a T and charge people $$$ to purchase one. Its also a way for people with it to make in game money by designing clothes for other people to wear/purchase from them.

What are the advantages of having this? - Furry conventions, Drag Race Shows (RuPaul Style), Pink Panther can finally have pants, more creativity/robust on civilian role, it looks cool, I can have the heaviest drip on server.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone (GOV Obvs have to follow their own set dress codes).

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104691717

[-Support]

PAC3, has tons of performance issues and with the ton of vehicles we have at once on the server and props in base making will be a bad idea, and to be honest PAC3 shouldn't be on a Police RP server. After spending so much time on a server with PAC3, after it got removed performance was just so much better. 

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

1 minute ago, Fitz said:

[-Support]

PAC3, has tons of performance issues and with the ton of vehicles we have at once on the server and props in base making will be a bad idea, and to be honest PAC3 shouldn't be on a Police RP server. After spending so much time on a server with PAC3, after it got removed performance was just so much better. 

true I was worried about if the server would be able to handle it or not which is why i suggested steep price for it and strict 0 tolerance policy rules for getting it revoked.

If the server can handle it GREAT. If it cant then toss this idea in the trash 

Just now, williams245678 said:

true I was worried about if the server would be able to handle it or not which is why i suggested steep price for it and strict 0 tolerance policy rules for getting it revoked.

If the server can handle it GREAT. If it cant then toss this idea in the trash 

Im going to tell you right now, this suggestion will be denied. PAC3 has been suggested over and over, and each time its denied due to the performance issues it causes

• Like 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017