General Suggestion - Addition to SCP Sweps - Denied

ripjaw56789

What are you suggesting? - Implementing an auto door hack to the SCP Sweps (Similar to hack keycards)

How would this change better the server? - Would cause less issues of SCPs having broken doors but waiting long periods of time for staff/another staff (For staff playing on SCP with no tickets)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Possible time issues

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  SCPs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

NOTES: A basis of how this could work just with my almost no knowledge of LUA: A check for # of players (70+ it will work less then 70 it won't)
Anyone attempting to close the door will instead receive a notice stating: Door is broken | Call maint/fe/ce. Door fixing would be the same a new swep would prob need to be added for staff job (Or maint if we remove the roll) that reverts the broken door and allows it to be closed like normal
Door break timer will vary on the door per motd, and will not work on SCP Cells (035 obvious exemption) and again tied to the SCP Swep itself.
Could be bound to R key or left mouse button (similar to hacking card)
Could auto stop working if they move away (Since well they can't break a door from afar) 

Edited by ripjaw56789
Fixing a word

6 hours ago, Nydekore said:

I believe they have this in mind for right now though if not +support

+Support almost every other SCPRP server has these types of SWEPS so I’m sure it can be done.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

Great Idea. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

17 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

What are you suggesting? - Implementing an auto door break to the SCP Sweps (Similar to hack keycards)

How would this change better the server? - Would cause less issues of SCPs having broken doors but waiting long periods of time for staff/another staff (For staff playing on SCP with no tickets)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Possible time issues

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  SCPs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

NOTES: A basis of how this could work just with my almost no knowledge of LUA: A check for # of players (70+ it will work less then 70 it won't)
Anyone attempting to close the door will instead receive a notice stating: Door is broken | Call maint/fe/ce. Door fixing would be the same a new swep would prob need to be added for staff job (Or maint if we remove the roll) that reverts the broken door and allows it to be closed like normal
Door break timer will vary on the door per motd, and will not work on SCP Cells (035 obvious exemption) and again tied to the SCP Swep itself.
Could be bound to R key or left mouse button (similar to hacking card)
Could auto stop working if they move away (Since well they can't break a door from afar) 

Just get SCP Bypass seep from-

*Ring ring*

Hello?

Heyo I’m zeeptin are you advertising?!?!

Alright it’s +support for me 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

• 1 month later...