General Suggestion - Bringing back RP to SCP RP - Accepted [Completed]

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

big +Support

although these are just some starting ideas, I can see where this is going and it could actually work. Maybe HCMD for RP Branches can brainstorm ideas and present them to the community to see if it is liked or not.

Adding more RP elements = More Branch Activity = Branch Growth 

Revive all the RP branches pls🙏

• Like 1

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

+support

Seriously, something needs to be done about self breaching. As it stands, it is the most boring thing on earth, with it only being worth doing when you are actively multitasking and sitting on your ass for half an hour isnt an issue. Dynamic systems in place for each scp or something like that would be awesome. 

As for new item scps? I am gonna have to look, but I know there are metric fucktons of interactable scps on the workshop. All someone would have to do it poke through them a bit.

I'm not volunteering, gmod and my pc will make like epstein on opposite day and fuckin' kill themselves

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

1 hour ago, new rowphin said:

big +Support

although these are just some starting ideas, I can see where this is going and it could actually work. Maybe HCMD for RP Branches can brainstorm ideas and present them to the community to see if it is liked or not.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

I mean Maintenance does have the CWDA for RP situations. But if there are more opportunities rather than CWDA, cleaning sewers, and fixing broken things, you could also go to a SCP cell that doesn’t have an SCP flagged on and make some RP scenario.

Actually, I just thought of something.

Something like Maintenance Professionals asking SCPs in HCZ to flag up for cleaning RP or Maintenance RP (Checking the stabilization of the cell) and both sides get rewarded with XP. Same thing with Junior Maintenance with 173.

Also, if you’re gonna suggest something sort of huge like this. I would say be more detailed with your “better breaking and repairing door system” etc. 

Like explain your prototype process

david-goggins-lifting.gif

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Also, if you’re gonna suggest something sort of huge like this. I would say be more detailed with your “better breaking and repairing door system” etc. 

Like explain your prototype process

Im talking about like in general adding new small interactable things like that

• Like 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

30 minutes ago, Shin said:

Something like Maintenance Professionals asking SCPs in HCZ to flag up for cleaning RP or Maintenance RP (Checking the stabilization of the cell) and both sides get rewarded with XP. Same thing with Junior Maintenance with 173.

1 hour ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

+support

Seriously, something needs to be done about self breaching. As it stands, it is the most boring thing on earth, with it only being worth doing when you are actively multitasking and sitting on your ass for half an hour isnt an issue. Dynamic systems in place for each scp or something like that would be awesome. 

As for new item scps? I am gonna have to look, but I know there are metric fucktons of interactable scps on the workshop. All someone would have to do it poke through them a bit.

I'm not volunteering, gmod and my pc will make like epstein on opposite day and fuckin' kill themselves

+/-Support

Bringing more RP to SCPRP would be great, However your suggestion is VERY broad. What SPECIFICALLY can SMT add from the workshop to enhance RP, what "better door breaking and repair system" (How would it be implemented, how would it work, etc), and how can SMT improve SCPs. You get what saying here? This is like telling SMT to "fix your server" but not saying in exactly how they can achieve it. If you can make you suggestion more specific and provide content from the workshop or what sort of "Little interactable items" they can add I'd +Support it. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

Add more passive interaction. branches like medical and R&D have nothing to do if there's nothing to be addressed. Maybe even add some new grindables/profitables for specifically research, RND, and medical would help with activity and add more things to do.

6 hours ago, new rowphin said:

big +Support

Very well said!

For the record, Nu-7 is very RP oriented. FPS RP!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Just throwing this out there: Why not have some scps that spawn in CI Base? Like, a few items? RnD has a grand total of 32 members who have made it a life, a shit ton of IAs sure, but not a lot of actual lives are used on it. Having more to do without the need for raids can boost that activity, and allow for more rp. Hell, if it came down to it, even if it breaks lore, just have a copy of the items in CI base. Unique or not, RnD needs something to do.

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

30 minutes ago, Starstep said:

Could you provide specific things that you believe should be added? Just saying "Bring back RP to SCP RP" doesn't really help at all.

23 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

What are you suggesting? - Adding more RP elements to the server like, Little interactable items, a better door breaking and repair system, Improving item SCPs, Adding cognito hazards

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

You've given no actual examples or workshop items to work with here...

Unless you can do so its very unlikely anything could be changed in regards to these systems. 

13 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/-Support

Bringing more RP to SCPRP would be great, However your suggestion is VERY broad. What SPECIFICALLY can SMT add from the workshop to enhance RP, what "better door breaking and repair system" (How would it be implemented, how would it work, etc), and how can SMT improve SCPs. You get what saying here? This is like telling SMT to "fix your server" but not saying in exactly how they can achieve it. If you can make you suggestion more specific and provide content from the workshop or what sort of "Little interactable items" they can add I'd +Support it. 

3 hours ago, Starstep said:

Could you provide specific things that you believe should be added? Just saying "Bring back RP to SCP RP" doesn't really help at all.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 6:12 AM, new rowphin said:

big +Support

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

On 12/8/2021 at 8:09 PM, Starstep said:

21 hours ago, Coltable said:

You've given no actual examples or workshop items to work with here...

Unless you can do so its very unlikely anything could be changed in regards to these systems. 

I agree with what they said I like the idea but you cant just say make scprp have more rp and not actually suggest something

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 12/9/2021 at 12:25 AM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Why not have some scps that spawn in CI Base?

This was an idea i had when i was CI general sadly non of my fellow CI command had the same feelings towards the idea. I think having some safe class scps maybe 2-3 jobs which spawn in CI empty room would be perfect, but someone would need to come up with that!

I plan on marking this post as accepted, I do have plans to add more rp elements to scprp but due to the broad nature of this suggestion no immediate change will be seen.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...