General Suggestion - Removal of 912

friendzone

What are you suggesting? - That 912 be removed from the server.

How would this change better the server? - 912 has been fun to play, for me and for others, however it has become far too controversial to the point where it feels like the server isn't a game anymore when playing 912. I used to love playing on 912, spamming left and right click and cuffing every GOI/Class-D I see, but now there are all these untold specifics, rules made up by the community that differ from person to person and it's a pain in the ass at this point. Now we have 912s running around cuffing non-combatants for having a pistol out, MTF not liking 912 (I have a story about this), Sarkic and CI complaining because it IS unfair, Class-D making sits over small things, and level 2 cells which do not help because they complicate things even more. 912 has become too big of a problem and something needs to be done.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Another way to go about this is let the community as a whole try to specify the rules and have it put on the MoTD, but I doubt that will change much considering how strong 912 is and the amount of time it would take.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 2
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Dislike 2

Tbh, +support

The whole controversy on how 912 should work, who it can cuff, why it can cuff, the mechanics of its swep, the mechanics of its cuffs etc is just so tiring.

I think we'd just be better off without it. 912 doesn't even do a good job of assisting security, the vast majority of times 912 tries to help just ends up with 912 running into gensec's fire and making what should be just a few shots into trying to aim around 912, then what to do with the cuffed d class, meanwhile 2 other d class have taken advantage of the bickering to come up and stab both of them to death.

Then there's the part of it I'm quite passionate about and if you'll forgive my language: The dickheads who use 912's rules to just harass non-combatants and non-combatant branch's combat classes are just such a nuisance.

• Like 3

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

10 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Tbh, +support

The whole controversy on how 912 should work, who it can cuff, why it can cuff, the mechanics of its swep, the mechanics of its cuffs etc is just so tiring.

I think we'd just be better off without it. 912 doesn't even do a good job of assisting security, the vast majority of times 912 tries to help just ends up with 912 running into gensec's fire and making what should be just a few shots into trying to aim around 912, then what to do with the cuffed d class, meanwhile 2 other d class have taken advantage of the bickering to come up and stab both of them to death.

Then there's the part of it I'm quite passionate about and if you'll forgive my language: The dickheads who use 912's rules to just harass non-combatants and non-combatant branch's combat classes are just such a nuisance.

912 is bs get rid of it

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

+ Support

This SCP has been only a problem. For everyone, especially non-combatant branches and their protective units, people keep abusing those gray areas non-stop and honestly it's frustrating as hell. Get this SCP outta here! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Tbh, +support

Massive +Support

13 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Tbh, +support

I swear if I get told by another 912 to put away my knife I will RDM his ass next time

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

14 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Tbh, +support

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

18 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Tbh, +support

^^^^
Huge +Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+support honestly i remember 912 when it was on the server before they added it back but honestly it just cause to many problems now adays and i think that the better solution to solve all the disputes is to just put the scp down once and for all

still tho you gotta give credit to 912 to being one of the only scps to be removed from the server and brought back image.png.c4090c8571517c759496be56f8bcf71e.png

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

29 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Tbh, +support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

40 minutes ago, Loaff said:

Tbh, +support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+/- Support

Now here me out here I am fine with 912 being removed as a level based SCP but, what if Security could make it a sub branch? Make it a one slot job hand selected like 7101, we could give it a new SWEP possibly around the same HP, but actually give it fare SOP rules. What does everyone think?

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 6

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Here's the thing 912 is a good SCP but

The rules are too complicated for us apes

everyone who ends up playing 912 is usually a cock biting fucktard that wants to ruin everyone fun. 

1 minute ago, Sprink said:

+/- Support

Now here me out here I am fine with 912 being removed as a level based SCP but, what if Security could make it a sub branch? Make it a one slot job hand selected like 7101, we could give it a new SWEP possibly around the same HP, but actually give it fare SOP rules. What does everyone think?

This but maybe not hand selected like only NCO + or something 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 minutes ago, Sprink said:

+/- Support

no

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

+Support

ultimately I think it’s the players of it that have made it a poor experience but those players aren’t going anywhere any time soon it seems.

Their shitty behavior was also completely allowed of course but once everyone knew they could do that they pretended it was “RP” to wack ACMs/MMF/RIS and cuff them

• Like 2

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

Fuck 912 

I agree with thin 💪

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

22 minutes ago, Sprink said:

+/- Support

Didn’t read the thread before posting but I’d be cool with this on the condition that RIS/MMF/ACM be given immunity from it.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major