BenJacobs34 AMRDMX6 Report- Accepted

Mr.E

On 12/7/2021 at 3:18 PM, benjacobs034 said:

mad the video is cut I asked to be arrested for that reason.

On 12/7/2021 at 5:42 PM, Shery said:

- Support

I was with the crowd of people at some point and they said it was fine. He did apologize to everyone. He had stood up plus, clicking a mouse happens to people, it's bound to happen. As a staff member, he should definitely be more careful but it was an honest mistake. I'm pretty sure he learned from it and won't do that again if he can avoid it. The admin even acknowledged that he shouldn't have done that plus he accepted his arrest. That is not the full clip of what happened but then again. This is how I view it. Also, stop arguing, just keep post to +/- support.

16 hours ago, MC Vice Commander Razer said:

MEGA - Support 

This was a total accident everyone involved in the situation was understanding of how it was a accident. He is a respectable individual and he understands his actions. This was a complete accident. This individual has given so much for the community and a accident is a accident. He has admitted to the issue at hand and I believe he should just be put on a watch list. Meaning if this individual continues to act or repeat the act he has committed he then should be punished. Everyone is full of flaws and that is not excluded from the one making the post. 

"Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness."Marianne Williamson

seems like it was just a mistake and at the end you can see he asked to be arrested also kinda funny I personally have done this before seems like the only person in that crowd of people who actually cared was Pisces

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 12/7/2021 at 5:42 PM, Shery said:

- Support

I was with the crowd of people at some point and they said it was fine. He did apologize to everyone. He had stood up plus, clicking a mouse happens to people, it's bound to happen. As a staff member, he should definitely be more careful but it was an honest mistake. I'm pretty sure he learned from it and won't do that again if he can avoid it. The admin even acknowledged that he shouldn't have done that plus he accepted his arrest. That is not the full clip of what happened but then again. This is how I view it. Also, stop arguing, just keep post to +/- support.

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

On 12/7/2021 at 5:39 PM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
- Still AMRDM 
- Should thought about it before Firing🧐
- Your a Senior Admin, you should know better

Am sorry but this is blatant AMRDM, lot people will ask for being arrested, but yet they are still banned, please think about it before doing it again in the future

Looks too coincidential to be an accident, And even then he should still be punished for it. Running around with a rocket launcher in your hands isnt a great idea

On 12/7/2021 at 3:18 PM, benjacobs034 said:

(Here is a run down from my side)

I was in Tl with the other people that were doing this sim I was on my 7th marine brigade job as you see in the video I run out of frame I do that to go do something  
As soon as I get up to go do something I hit my mouse causing it to fire I ran into frame apologizing I asked to be arrested so to hurting those people in game.

mad the video is cut I asked to be arrested for that reason.

and again it still doesn't excuse this

It was legit a accident man I did not mean to fire into the crowd I apologized and asked to be arrested after injuring so Meany people. I’ve felt bad about it and I do apologize I do believe I deserve some short of punishment you can ask shock Kat I took the arrest and was really upset about doing it but I again do apologize.

mans I didn’t do it to be funny or anything accidents happen  I went to go do something for someone as I was getting up I hit my mouse causing it to fire  one of them and fired the rocket you can’t make me feel worse then I already do for doing it. 

( there is nothing i can say or do to fix it i wish i could IK is still AMRDM I've been in staff for a good bit to know that that's why i ran up and apologized to all of them for it. and to those people i am sorry and Mabey in the future yall could forgive me.)

(Ps. Play the rest of the video we’re I asked to be arrested for it)

and i asked to be arrested cause i felt bad asf for it. 

Nothing can excuse the behavior seen in the video. Yes I will fuck around with people sometimes but when it comes to launching a rocket into a full crowd on purpose is not one of them.

I

-Support

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

Edited by KitChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF