BenJacobs34 AMRDMX6 Report- Accepted

Mr.E

1. Your In-game: Pisces

2. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:525727718

3. The admin's name in-game: Boss/Benjacobs

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]Benjacobs34

5. What did the admin do: In TL, he got a perfect distance away from a crowd of people then shot a RPG shot within the crowd, killing a medical and hurting 5 other players including myself, pretty hypocritical if you ask me, this is not how a Senior Admin should behave in game, especially if he uses the excuse of it being down time, which doesn't excuse this act. However he did say "sorry"

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: I personally believe any form of punishment would be acceptable, I'd personally like to see what people have to say about this and would rather the community decide on what punishment he should have or if he should be punished

8. Any extra information: N/A

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

(Here is a run down from my side)

I was in Tl with the other people that were doing this sim I was on my 7th marine brigade job as you see in the video I run out of frame I do that to go do something  
As soon as I get up to go do something I hit my mouse causing it to fire I ran into frame apologizing I asked to be arrested so to hurting those people in game.

mad the video is cut I asked to be arrested for that reason.

and again it still doesn't excuse this

It was legit a accident man I did not mean to fire into the crowd I apologized and asked to be arrested after injuring so Meany people. I’ve felt bad about it and I do apologize I do believe I deserve some short of punishment you can ask shock Kat I took the arrest and was really upset about doing it but I again do apologize.

mans I didn’t do it to be funny or anything accidents happen  I went to go do something for someone as I was getting up I hit my mouse causing it to fire  one of them and fired the rocket you can’t make me feel worse then I already do for doing it. 

( there is nothing i can say or do to fix it i wish i could IK is still AMRDM I've been in staff for a good bit to know that that's why i ran up and apologized to all of them for it. and to those people i am sorry and Mabey in the future yall could forgive me.)

(Ps. Play the rest of the video we’re I asked to be arrested for it)

and i asked to be arrested cause i felt bad asf for it. 

Nothing can excuse the behavior seen in the video. Yes I will fuck around with people sometimes but when it comes to launching a rocket into a full crowd on purpose is not one of them.

I

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

+ Support
- Still AMRDM 
- Should thought about it before Firing🧐
- Your a Senior Admin, you should know better

18 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

Am sorry but this is blatant AMRDM, lot people will ask for being arrested, but yet they are still banned, please think about it before doing it again in the future

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

56 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

(Here is a run down from my side)

I was in Tl with the other people that were doing this sim I was on my 7th marine brigade job as you see in the video I run out of frame I do that to go do something  
As soon as I get up to go do something I hit my mouse causing it to fire I ran into frame apologizing I asked to be arrested so to hurting those people in game.

mad the video is cut I asked to be arrested for that reason.

and again it still doesn't excuse this

It was legit a accident man I did not mean to fire into the crowd I apologized and asked to be arrested after injuring so Meany people. I’ve felt bad about it and I do apologize I do believe I deserve some short of punishment you can ask shock Kat I took the arrest and was really upset about doing it but I again do apologize.

mans I didn’t do it to be funny or anything accidents happen  I went to go do something for someone as I was getting up I hit my mouse causing it to fire  one of them and fired the rocket you can’t make me feel worse then I already do for doing it. 

( there is nothing i can say or do to fix it i wish i could IK is still AMRDM I've been in staff for a good bit to know that that's why i ran up and apologized to all of them for it. and to those people i am sorry and Mabey in the future yall could forgive me.)

and i asked to be arrested cause i felt bad asf for it. 

Nothing can excuse the behavior seen in the video. Yes I will fuck around with people sometimes but when it comes to launching a rocket into a full crowd on purpose is not one of them.

I

Sorry man that is the full clip, I already said that you said sorry, but many people could say sorry for that and again would still get banned, however being staff I understand its treated different, I would want to see a punishment but of course I don't want the person[You] banned, that is why I left the community to discuss what should happen. Also I have spoken to people as well who have said that you stab them randomly around the ship, they do not want this to happen yet you still do this, I will not state names as they will most likely see this and comment as well.

But do look over these actions and better yourself, take it from me, I have 28 warns and realise the danger of getting anymore, I've had my fun that is exactly like this and I've been punished, I've changed and yet still get targeted just for simple warns like RDM, ARDM and FailRP, it is devastating when I try to do anything and get targeted because of my past, so I am thankful for this reply however I would still like the community to discuss this, as this would be the only way to get proper behaviour change.

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

1 minute ago, Mr.E said:

Sorry man that is the full clip, I already said that you said sorry, but many people could say sorry for that and again would still get banned, however being staff I understand its treated different, I would want to see a punishment but of course I don't want the person[You] banned, that is why I left the community to discuss what should happen. Also I have spoken to people as well who have said that you stab them randomly around the ship, they do not want this to happen yet you still do this, I will not state names as they will most likely see this and comment as well.

But do look over these actions and better yourself, take it from me, I have 28 warns and realise the danger of getting anymore, I've had my fun that is exactly like this and I've been punished, I've changed and yet still get targeted just for simple warns like RDM, ARDM and FailRP, it is devastating when I try to do anything and get targeted because of my past, so I am thankful for this reply however I would still like the community to discuss this, as this would be the only way to get proper behaviour change.

ik you did the fact is it was a Geneon mistake on my part like i said i feel like i should still be punished for doing it and like i also said there is still no excuse for it no matter how much i say sorry it cant change what happened i have seen that you have changed and yes i do fuck around with people Tryna have fun with them and if they did not like it agian i do apologize . but again like i said i still feel like i should be punished but even two of them know it was a Geneon mistake. 

(thank you for taking the time to respond)

-Support

+ There is evidence

- The video was cut? Dafuck? Why would you cut it? Very sus.

- Benjacop is a fine staff member, has litterly never done anything wrong, and though what he did seem major i do believe that it was an acident

Okay so, due to the evidence being cut, which is honestly kinda retarded, i have changed my support. 

Goodluck.

Edited by DT S06
Qwerty

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
- Still AMRDM 

Am sorry but this is blatant AMRDM, lot people will ask for being arrested, but yet they are still banned, please think about it before doing it again in the future

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

21 minutes ago, DT S06 said:

HAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂

Rip bozo moment.

+Support

Okay so, in the video… you have your rpg in your hand.. and you see a crowd, you approach the crowd, you begin to slowly walk back in order to get a large blast radius when firing. Lmfao how can that be an acident ? LOL its funny because you use the exact same excuse as all the minges does “Oh my mouse got randomly hit” 😂😂😂😂 Even people in Alabama would know that its just a excuse and a senior admin LMAO 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ *sigh*

👨🏼‍💼💥👨🏼‍💼💥👨🏼‍💼💥👨🏼‍💼     🔫🦸🏼‍♂️ ez quadrupple ardm

👨🏼‍💼 Fuck, i go make report on forum.

🦸🏼‍♂️ Oh yeah, my mouse was hit by a fly which made it shoot my rocket launcher my bad homie all g?

👮🏼‍♂️🦸🏼‍♂️👮🏼‍♂️ Ben, you are coming with us.

🦸🏼‍♂️ Noooooooo! Oh wait im senior admin, easy immunity.

thats not how it happend but  ok your opinion is heard but why would i risk a ban to do that?

and a admin no matter the rank is immune from doing bad

Edited by benjacobs034

Just now, DT S06 said:

Good question, now let me ask you another good one, why did you have a rocket launcher in your hands? Like? Do you normally walk around with a rocket launcher out when there is people close to you? 😂 Dude, personally i havent seen you minge but… it would not be the firet time a staff member tried to massardm with a rocket launcher and then claim its an acident lmao. I mean HOW, HOOOW can it even be an acident? You have a rpg, you have a crowd of people, your aim is DIRECTLY om them, and you shoot? WHAT? 😂😂😂 Please elaborate, i dont mind discussing this to your benefits.

Yea I actually was walking around with it out as long as I been here I wouldn’t want to risk this and put a bad name on staff and it was a accident ask Odin he even knew it was a accident but I’m not gonna argue about it staff rank dosnt mean your immune I did have it out but you do you and I wish you all the luck man

2 hours ago, RickRolled7891 said:

-Support

Didn't show full clip, cut it off before seeing the rest of evidence

This is 100% an honest mistake and he's taking the blame for it.  He even tried apologizing multiple times for it. You also cut the video of the moments after the incident, because Benjacobs could have said more to support his case on how it was an accident.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

Just now, DT S06 said:

To be honest with you, personally dont care if this report gets accepted or not, i kinda feel that it should be accepted knowing that you dont normally do shot like this, but theres proof and the policy is normally that its still massardm even if its an acident.

and like i said i feel like i should still be punished for it

- Support

I was with the crowd of people at some point and they said it was fine. He did apologize to everyone. He had stood up plus, clicking a mouse happens to people, it's bound to happen. As a staff member, he should definitely be more careful but it was an honest mistake. I'm pretty sure he learned from it and won't do that again if he can avoid it. The admin even acknowledged that he shouldn't have done that plus he accepted his arrest. That is not the full clip of what happened but then again. This is how I view it. Also, stop arguing, just keep post to +/- support.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

3 minutes ago, Shery said:

- Support

I was with the crowd of people at some point and they said it was fine. He did apologize to everyone. He had stood up plus, clicking a mouse happens to people, it's bound to happen. As a staff member, he should definitely be more careful but it was an honest mistake. I'm pretty sure he learned from it and won't do that again if he can avoid it. The admin even acknowledged that he shouldn't have done that plus he accepted his arrest. That is not the full clip of what happened but then again. This is how I view it. Also, stop arguing, just keep post to +/- support.

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

5 minutes ago, Shery said:

- Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

10 minutes ago, Shery said:

- Support

Edited by Rux

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

2 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
- Still AMRDM 

It doesnt matter if its accidently or not, you shouldnt have an RPG off safety.
RDM is RDM no matter if you "accidently" kill anyone or if its on purpose.
Props for owning up to your misstake though

• Head of Staff
3 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
- Still AMRDM 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, Shery said:

- Support

accidents happen. 

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

MEGA - Support 

This was a total accident everyone involved in the situation was understanding of how it was a accident. He is a respectable individual and he understands his actions. This was a complete accident. This individual has given so much for the community and a accident is a accident. He has admitted to the issue at hand and I believe he should just be put on a watch list. Meaning if this individual continues to act or repeat the act he has committed he then should be punished. Everyone is full of flaws and that is not excluded from the one making the post. 

"Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness."Marianne Williamson

Edited by MC Vice Commander Razer

14 hours ago, Shery said:

- Support

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

12 hours ago, MC Vice Commander Razer said:

MEGA - Support 

This was a total accident everyone involved in the situation was understanding of how it was a accident. He is a respectable individual and he understands his actions. This was a complete accident. This individual has given so much for the community and a accident is a accident. He has admitted to the issue at hand and I believe he should just be put on a watch list. Meaning if this individual continues to act or repeat the act he has committed he then should be punished. Everyone is full of flaws and that is not excluded from the one making the post. 

"Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness."Marianne Williamson

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+Support

Yes, he owed up to his mistake, but the content of the video are quite suspicious, he is walking up with a rocket launches, walked backwards to get out of blast radius while turning around and then fires. Although this could have been an accident I know many occasions where seasoned players are bored and know that if they claim its a "missclick" straight away they wont get in trouble. I feel for you if this was truly an accident, but the content of the video clearly says otherwise, also why is he walking around with a rocket launcher out ?