Kev's Grand Inquisitor Application.- Accepted

Kev

Should I be or not be Grand Inquisitor ( Please leave +Supports or -Supports )  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Kev's Grand Inquisitor Application

1) What is your current IGN? (In Game Name)
Kev (Purge VCMDR Kev)

2) Why do you want to become the position of Grand Inquisitor
I want to become Grand Inquisitor because I feel a abundance of passion for Inquisitorius and as much as I love it I believe there are things that I can fix as Grand Inquisitor like finishing Jaeger's work to add a Sub battalion to Inquisitorius which would be a huge step for the battalion because it would make it more elusive for people wanting to join and there are more things to do in the Inquisitor side of Inquisitorius which would help maintain and increase activity as people in the branch would be entertained and feel like there is more to do. On the Purge side of things I would like to put more people in different time zones in Officers positions and potentially Command positions and encourage them to do Purge Tryouts in their time zone even if the server is lacking people. 

Another reason I want to be Grand Inquisitor is I want to keep Inquisitorius active and make sure the Command and the High Command of Inquisitorius is encouraging sims and tryouts and keeping their battalions in line and I would love to get the chance to continue the work and I know that I can live up to the Amazing Grand Inquisitors we have had in the past for instance Frost who merged Inquisitors and Purge together a long time ago and Myan and Jaeger who kept the battalions and added new HC spots within IQ that people in command was able to work up to which introduced something fresh all I ask for Is a chance to prove this as I know I can.

I have spent a lot of time in IQ in the past I was Second Sister / IQ hand and more recently I was Eighth Brother and currently I am Purge VCMDR I know this seems like I constantly leave but I was Second Sister about a year ago and Eighth Brother a couple months ago and I am currently Purge VCMDR this provides me a look of how IQ has changed over the time and what to change that doesn't work and what to keep the same for instance If I get Grand IQ I would like to change IQ ranks for instance Initiate would be changed to Sith Younglings and the Apprentices would be changed to Acolyte until Lord where it would be normal from then. The reason I want this change is because I feel like it would make the IQ side of the server feel more lore like rather than a bunch of Duel Jesus hilt wielding killing machines

I'd Also like to increase battalion relations because in the Server Inquisitorius are mostly on the checkpoint therefore we don't interact with many battalions like Medical or Havoc so I'd like to do more Passive RP with them battalions like Armor / Weapon Checks or Check ups because although this is a small thing this may make 1 or 2 people to stay on from either battalion through the interactions and it makes us seem more approachable rather than just the "people on the checkpoint" I also want to make sure a variety of trainings / sims / missions are being held by the officers because being brutally honest the majority of people don't want to do PVP sims on a Roleplay server so I want to make sure interrogations and lore sessions are being held while maintaining the more stereotypical types of sims because there are people who enjoy doing PVP sims I being one but there are people who dont so I'd like to make sure they aren't left out and to versify the type of training Inquisitorius hold.

Finally I would like to continue the high standards that have been set in Purge and Inquisitorius for instance our tryouts have become harder and I would like to continue this so IQ doesn't fall into a crisis like it has been in the past when Luci had to Introduce A 1 strike system to cut down the minginess at the time Also I would to make sure Docs and google sites are constantly updated as well as the Command team is doing their job by keeping their regiments in check and making sure the Officers are fulfilling their responsibilities because if they aren't this will have a knock on effect no matter the battalion what I mean by this is If Command doesn't promote the Officers doing a good job and standing out from others for one their potential is wasted, and then the Officers wont feel a need to do Sims / Promote People NCO's will feel no urge to hop on and do tryouts as they will have no role model in a way therefore the battalion will slowly die out with no Tryouts Of course this also works in reverse because if Command promotes Officers who haven't done sims and are lazy and barely do promotions for enlisted and NCO's who work hard the same Knock on effect Occurs

3) How much in-game time do you have on the server?
Tab Menu = 19 Weeks
Battle metrics = 1,419:21

4) How active can you be on the server?
I can be fairly active at least 2-3 Hours a day and at least 6 on the Weekend Of course this is if nothing IRL happens that may prevent me from joining the server.

5) What is the Main purpose of being the Grand Inquisitor
The Main Purpose of a Grand Inquisitor is to Keep the Command of Inquisitorius in Check and the HCMD of Inquisitorius what I mean by this is making sure they are making sure Officers are doing there job which if not leads on to the knock on effect I mentioned in the 5th paragraph of the response the the 2nd Question.

A Grand Inquisitor must also assist Command with any Ideas they have and come up with new ideas to keep Inquisitorius a fresh branch he must also have good communication with his command especially the High Inquisitor because he is second in command so therefore you must establish a good relationship with the Inquisitorius High Command because this ensures misunderstandings or mistakes don't happen and even if they do you can communicate to fix them you must also trust your HCMD and value their opinion because if you don't their position is essentially wasted and if you disagree you must be willing to say why so you can come to a conclusion.

A Grand Inquisitor is a Command representative therefore it is integral that he must also work with other HCMD representatives to make sure every branch ( Army, Naval and Inquisitorius) is benefitting from each other by working together and communicating / discussing what can be improved in their particular battalions by this I mean encouraging sims with other battalions and missions with other battalions this will also benefit the co-ordination of the battalions in events.
The Grand Inquisitor must also help find a future for Inquisitors, Purge and Royal Guard command for SHC or Command of that branch when needed by this I mean overseeing the branches and looking for potential VCMDR's CMDR's and Senior Commanders and so on and communicating the potential candidates with the Inquisitorius HCMD and taking their opinions into account

Another Responsibility of Grand Inquisitor is to deal with problems that have occurred when overseeing the battalions through making their way up the chain of Command in Inquisitorius whether this be with his own command or with other command when there has been a argument and to make sure to deal with it peacefully and justifiably which means to not remove their own command member for a small problem as this shows bias which is a quality the Grand Inquisitor should not have. The Grand Inquisitor must also show leadership to motivate his command

6) What differs you from other Applicants?
I have been around Gaming light longer than any other applicant that is currently applying this gives me a view of how the server has adapted and changed throughout my time and I have seen past Grand Inquisitors come and leave like Campbell, Igneous, Frost, Myan and Finally Jaeger and  n gaming light I have also had multiple command positions ( Imperial Commando Commander, Second Sister / IQ Hand, Eighth Brother, Inferno Squad Commander) so I know what works in a battalion and what doesn't as well without sounding egotistical when I was a Imperial Commando Commander when I resigned Luci who was SMT at the time gave me Vice Commander reserves which was at the time the highest reserves in Imperial Commando to be given out and I'm pretty sure still are however since a new rule these have been taken away but I believe this shows my capabilities when put in a Command position that I am Passionate for and I hope I can mirror this on a larger scale on Grand Inquisitor if given the chance. 

Another way I am different from other Applicants is I am extremely dedicated to gaming light as a server, other applicants may have this quality but I have shown this quality by being around so long as well I have 0 warns on top of the time I've been here at gaming light showing I know the rules and when to be serious but I also know when to show a more approachable side because as many people know I like to joke around I don't see this as a negative as long as when it comes to a serious issue or requires seriousness I can exhibit it which I have shown I can and as long as I do this. I believe the joking side to me is a positive because it means people approach me easier as cringe as that sounds but if you have someone serious all the time you will not feel as relaxed than a person who will try to be more friendly / joke with you and that is pretty much common sense but it will determine whether someone feels they can talk to you or not and it may mean they will voice their opinions on what you can do better or any issues within the battalion that I am willing to listen to no matter the rank as a PVT can give you a different perspective of the battalion then say a COL can because to the PVT it is new and fresh but to the COL he has been there a long time and is used to the battalion and both will give valid opinions if you are willing to hear them out.

Finally I am different from other Applicants is I have been in IQ the longest I may not be the highest rank but if you add up my time of getting to Second Sister then Eighth Brother then Purge VCMDR I am pretty sure I have been in IQ the longest this helps me because I have experienced the battalion in different climates e.g. inactive to extremely active and mingy to serious and therefore I know what works and what doesn't and how to get a battalion going and how to end up accidently killing the battalion which no one wants.

7) Why should we trust you with this Position?
You Should trust me with the position because I have had 0 warns showing I know the rules and won't randomly get banned one day and I have been around gaming light for a long time I also have command experience so I won't kill Inquisitorius by being in command and I know what everyone's job is and how to keep a battalion alive and how to oversee / communicate with my HCMD if I do get the chance to have this position and I value people's opinions no matter the rank.

Another Reason you should trust me with this position is I have shown I am passionate for Inquisitorius and I want to move up so I will do everything in my power to not mess up or waste my chance If I do get Grand Inquisitor what I mean by this is go inactive not do anything with the battalions I oversee and just generally be lazy. Finally you should trust me with this position because I have integrity as a person meaning I wont end up being bias and doing things that I normally wouldn't. I am also trustworthy as I have never had a negative impact to a battalion I have been in so you don't have to worry about me messing up Inquisitorius.

Finally you should trust me because I'm friendly I wont turn someone away for something petty and I enjoy chatting about how Inquisitorius can be improved I enjoy playing Gaming light because of the community that has been built up after a long time that most server's don't have so I'm not going to disappear one day and I will continue playing for the foreseeable future.

8 )Do you have any RECENT Warnings? (What for?)
I have 0 Warnings

• Laughing 1
  • Heart-Eyes 3

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

+Support
Kev has been on this server for a long period of time, he has been command several times and out of all those times he has done a splendid job, you'd only need to talk to him to understand his motives, he is very dedicated to those battalions and understands the inquisitorious very well, being command there several times, way before a chance of becoming a HC member, due to people hogging grand IQ at the time. Also due to his personal life he has never been able to achieve these ranks as Real Life comes first and we should all respect that

Furthermore, Kev is a remarkably nice person, you can goto him for everything and he won't turn you down, sure if it gets repetitive he may ask you to go to someone else, he also respects other people's personal life and understands that real life is important.

As well as this, kev is a very hard worker, constantly pushing people to do better and also constantly improving himself, his timezone fits everyone due to him being from the UK, he will always be on at prime hours.

I'm sure kev has plenty of positive changes he would like to bring to IQ, and he won't disappoint from the work I have seen come out of this man

• Like 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

21 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

+Support
Kev has been on this server for a long period of time, he has been command several times and out of all those times he has done a splendid job, you'd only need to talk to him to understand his motives, he is very dedicated to those battalions and understands the inquisitorious very well, being command there several times, way before a chance of becoming a HC member, due to people hogging grand IQ at the time. Also due to his personal life he has never been able to achieve these ranks as Real Life comes first and we should all respect that

Furthermore, Kev is a remarkably nice person, you can goto him for everything and he won't turn you down, sure if it gets repetitive he may ask you to go to someone else, he also respects other people's personal life and understands that real life is important.

As well as this, kev is a very hard worker, constantly pushing people to do better and also constantly improving himself, his timezone fits everyone due to him being from the UK, he will always be on at prime hours.

I'm sure kev has plenty of positive changes he would like to bring to IQ, and he won't disappoint from the work I have seen come out of this man

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

51 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Kev was a major part of me becoming command and I know he will be able to pull this off with ease. 

+Support

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

1 hour ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

2 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

As said already, Kev is one of the best if not the best pick for this. 

I've known Kev on GL for about two years now, throughout this time he has failed to stop caring and has strived to do better each battalion. 

Even with multiple things that has happened he has failed to give up, with this being in game or IRL. It takes a lot to reach that amount of dedication.

Each time he has gotten a opportunity to become command he hasnt backed down, knor has he disappointed. I personally know this as I've been in two command teams with him. (Imperial Commandos and Inferno Squad.)

Both of these times he has been able to fix battalions into the right position and if not make them the best they have been. 

When it comes to Kev himself, outside of his command position he is a great guy that is very easy to understand all you have to do is talk to him, and he will understand your points 99% of the time, even if he doesn't agree with it he will attempt to come to a compromise. 

--

With all that out the way, thank you for reading this and I Hope you take this into consideration.

Kev,

Best of luck bro, hope all goes well man.

(Side note: Typed this on my phone so ignore any grammar mistakes or anything.)

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

2 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Big Fan Kev, Big FAN GL.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+ Support
Literally the best Inquisitorius member I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Truly an amazing leader 

Responsible

Kind and easy to talk to

In my most honest opinion I believe that Kev is an amazing choice for this position, and I cannot  see anyone who is a  better fit for this position

I unironically love Kev

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

4 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

HUGE +SUPPORT

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

6 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

+Support

I thought Kev was in 501st LOL anyways.

+ Support

+ Active

+ Shows extreme amounts of leadership

+ Very friendly and helpful in- and outside the battalion

+ Has been with purge/iq for a long time

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

-Support

Kev I like you, But you just got Purge Vice Commander. I dont even know why you are applying for grand inquisitor. it's unfair to others who are more deserving. 

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

16 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

20 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 12/7/2021 at 4:13 PM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

On 12/7/2021 at 11:13 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Kev is one of the most experienced and dedicated members of this server and I know he will excel if he is able to achieve this position.
Wagwan bruv. 

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

• Head of Staff
On 12/7/2021 at 10:13 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 12/8/2021 at 3:13 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

Imma be honest, if this was written like 2 weeks ago i'd - support it as I kind of saw you as a "minge" (lack of a better word).
But you've been stepping it up and gotten more serious so 

+ Support

- Funny guy

- Knows when to be serious and when you can have a laugh

- Great application

- Very very active