6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Travis Sandman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:584314670

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/Admin

How many hours do you have on the server?: 29 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very good since I have been part of staff since February 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I wanna join Event Team because I wanna grow in the community and join all the Staff Sub Divisions and I know joining Event Team will help me towards moving up in Staff and I wanna help with the community with giving our players a place where they can just go into events and have fun with a Team Deathmatch or Free For All. I know most of the people in the event team and I want to be able to grow closer to some of the members of the community with helping out with events and hosting events. I also believe that being an Admin will also help me with somethings in making events. Even though I only said I can do am Team Deathmatch or a Free For All event I am open to doing other events with some help with either dupes or other type of help with creating dupes or anything like that.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I am not to good on building so I would probably do a FFA or a TDM

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: Depending on my work schedule

Saturday and Sunday: Sunday I am always off since I work at Chick Fil A and I can do anytime on Sunday

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by GL Travis Sandman
Adding a poll

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+Support
Friendly
Helpful
Good Application

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

20 hours ago, Fitz said:

[+Support]

Great guy, I think he will be able to host some fun events.

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

• 2 weeks later...