Mr.E

Should I be the next 501st VCMDR!?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Pisces

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I have only recently transferred to 501st along side Senior Commander Jaeger, however during my time I have done my job as an Officer through leading and assisting members of 501st with holding try-outs and assisting other officers with SIM Ideas. I am also a very laid back individual and am not worked up easily by rowdy individuals who may be on the lookout to incriminate me, as well as this I am very friendly and open to members of the community and will always be an approachable individual due to my behaviour. Furthermore, I am also constantly talking to other regiments and always listen to what they have to stay, as well as I am also open to cross battalion SIMs and trainings, as well as this I am well versed in the use of roster work, being prior command on a plentiful amount of servers, which for obvious reasons I will not state, I would also love to start making weekly missions for 501st as currently 501st activity is low during Early-ish hours of the day, specifically when the server starts to pick up, I hope the missions will amend this and make 501st Strong once again.

I have also been a prior Officer in 501st, this was around late 2020 to early 2021, where I was constantly pushing out tryouts and SIMs alongside other officers at the time, as well as this I was also a 501st Officer and provided my best to them during my time there, this was as before through, tryouts and SIMs mainly in the early hours trying to boost numbers, which I intend to do with 501st due to there current nocturnal times, they have been keeping up on the server.

4.How much game time do you have on the server? 
At the time of making this application I currently have this amount of time on the server: 1,860:00

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 
The purpose of a vice commander is to assist the commander. As a vice commander, you will be a leader, a role model; an inspiration that troopers strive to be and maintain activity.  Being the vice commander of the branch means you must be an exemplary model for your troopers. A vice commander must oversee the battalion as well as socializing with your troopers. Being able to maintain order as well as making the battalion as mature as possible, keeping away minges. As a vice commander, you will deal with punishments, these punishments should be given without bias and the severity befitting the digression from the rules. A vice commander is one that should pay attention to his troopers, seeing those that have potential and promoting those who deserve it. As a vice commander, you must be unbiased at all times, showing no signs of favouritism.     

A vice commander should be active, on the job, and in TeamSpeak at all times. When choosing a vice commander, you should have one that is active, quick to respond, and knows how to deal with the problem that they are faced with. They should always be at meetings, both command and their own meeting. They should be easy to communicate with and be open-minded as well. Another job of a vice commander is to make sure the roster, LOA/ROA’s, and the documents of the battalion are all up to date. As there are multiple jobs as a vice commander in the branch, the most important thing for one is to take responsibility for a mistake they made and learn from it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :  
I believe I should be trusted with the position of vice commander because of the dedication I have to this server as well as to this battalion. I have many other leadership roles other than this server, with these experiences that I have, I can transfer it to here making sure that I am the best that I can be, but still adapting and changing, making myself the best that I can be. I have the rank of CPT, a Low-mid-command that has taken countless hours to achieve. Within these hours I have deepened my dedication for the battalion as well as to the server. Within these hours that I have accumulated, I have achieved a plenitude of experience to lead the battalion and do the job of a vice commander. I have already been given a lot of trust, and with this trust, I have never disappointed, instead of going beyond what was asked of me. Within the time of my stay as a 501st, the dedication that I have has become diligence, and with that diligence, I can better the future of the 501st regiment.

Thank you for all the constructive criticism, I have attempted to work on it since then, so thank you everyone!

7. How often can you be Online? :
Every Weekday 12PM-10PM GMT  Every Weekend 10AM-1AM GMT

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
Yes... Many of Which are from over a Year Ago and around 10 from this year, many are also false however I never had the drive to get them removed as I find the way of removing them very tedious and pointless, however I digress here is the screenshot.
image.thumb.png.87ec10b0d4dfad3309ac6a55569dc5f2.png

Edited by Mr.E

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+Support
- Pisces is one of the most devoted officers ever, this guy is a try-out and Sim machine that any battalion would love to have and although he recently transferred in I believe he would be a amazing VCMDDR
-Approachable and funny to be around
- Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

5 minutes ago, Kev said:

+Support
- Pisces is one of the most devoted officers ever, this guy is a try-out and Sim machine that any battalion would love to have and although he recently transferred in I believe he would be a amazing VCMDDR
- Good luck!

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

2 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

Massive +support
- Very Active
- Over Performs 
- Perfect time zone, help 501st become more active during Prime time.
- Has Experience
- Great Guy 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Huge -Support

* Is a minge (minges off-job)

* Rude behaviour towards people, JMT had to delete a lot of his Discord messages because they were very rude and discriminating

* He made an application 6 days ago which got denied (You cant say that you are very dedicated in ONE battalion when you apply as 2nd choice, i mean, you just applied for 501st vice commander because you couldnt get purge vice commander, meaning  that you dont really care about which battalion you get it in 🙂 Also meaning you just do it for the sake of the rank. maybe you should spend more than a week before applying for a vice Commander position 🙂

* Has gotten warned a lot of times

* Just transferred

Extremely unfit to become a vice commander.

Edit: Honestly, if you decide to dislike my posts without a reason, you can cry about it if you dont like the reality/truth i always use the forum to share nothing but the truth, and since im one of the most unbiased people i think its fair that i should have my opinion, idgaf if you disagree 🙂 I know GamingLight is semi-serious but i dont support minges to get vice commander+ positions, sorry but i would like to see improvement from said people. 

Edited by Gustav IFN
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 5

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

-Support 

-just transfered to 501st yesterday. Needs more time in the battalion.

-has 28 warns.

-other people who are more qualified for this position.

Edited by Awsomeguy2021
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

1 hour ago, Awsomeguy2021 said:

-Support 

-just transfered to 501st yesterday. Needs more time in the battalion.

-has 28 warns.

-other people who are more qualified for this position.

First, im kinda fucking done people saying "just transferd" BRO PISCES HAS BEEN IN 501st before, idk why yall have to say this, 2nd the warns part honestly they were from a long time ago, and this just pisses me off.

this just pisses me off that people say "needs more time" been a officer in any battalion is the same, maybe rp is different but they ask the same things of you

5 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

Massive +support
- Very Active
- Over Performs 
- Has Experience
- Great Guy 

Edited by Vice Marshall Manjini
  • Like 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

6 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
- Good luck!

If we have given other people a second chance who have done more severe things then I don’t see why we don’t give him a chance. Also he has been a very high officer in every battalion for the most part, he’s ready for this and you guys putting him down is showing some serious character flaws. 

+Support give him a chance. 

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

7 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
- Good luck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support 

Overlooking the fact that he has multiple warns and has been known for being a minge. 

I like the idea of giving him a chance and I have no doubt that he'll perform well, especially since he managed to get MAJ(?) in Purge before transferring to 501st.

*is very active and already has an insane amount of tryouts done despite only being in 501st for a day after the transfer. 

*Has been in 501st before and does understand the role of a VCMDR, the application is well thought out. 

Downside is that he transferred VERY recently, yesterday and I feel it would be a little too quick paced. 

No colors cuz am writing from Phone : ( 

Edited by ShafowKnight
  • Like 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

8 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
- Good luck!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

6 hours ago, DT S06 said:

Huge -Support

* Rude behaviour towards people, JMT had to delete a lot of his Discord messages because they were very rude and discriminating

* He made an application 6 days ago which got denied (You cant say that you are very dedicated in ONE battalion when you apply as 2nd choice, i mean, you just applied for 501st vice commander because you couldnt get purge vice commander, meaning  that you dont really care about which battalion you get it in 🙂 Also meaning you just do it for the sake of the rank.

* Just transferred

From what I have seen you have gotten better then my last experience with you but you just transferred you are not ready for this position yet I wish you all the luck. In the future but you are not ready. And you just transferred not even a day ago 

To be completely honest there are other who have worked there way up in 501st to get that spot so I believe they are more deserving 

Edited by benjacobs034
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

6 hours ago, DT S06 said:

Huge -Support

* He made an application 6 days ago which got denied (You cant say that you are very dedicated in ONE battalion when you apply as 2nd choice, i mean, you just applied for 501st vice commander because you couldnt get purge vice commander, meaning  that you dont really care about which battalion you get it in 🙂 Also meaning you just do it for the sake of the rank.

* Just transferred

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
- Good luck!

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

11 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
- Good luck!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

Overall -Support

-So Pisces is new AKA just transferred 

-Has been known to minge

Sorry to say but there are other people More deserving of this position.

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

22 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
- Good luck!

15 hours ago, SawickM said:

If we have given other people a second chance who have done more severe things then I don’t see why we don’t give him a chance. Also he has been a very high officer in every battalion for the most part, he’s ready for this and you guys putting him down is showing some serious character flaws. 

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

• Head of Staff
On 12/7/2021 at 4:10 AM, Kev said:

+Support
- Good luck!

On 12/7/2021 at 4:45 AM, Jaeger. said:

Massive +support
- Very Active
- Over Performs 
- Has Experience
- Great Guy 

Loads of 501st experience from before, definitely has what it takes to become a VCMDR.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-Support 

-Just transferred to 501st yesterday. Needs more time in the battalion to get a full feel for how it is now.

-has 28 warns.

I still wish you the best of luck

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

On 12/7/2021 at 5:10 AM, Kev said:

+Support
- Good luck!

On 12/7/2021 at 5:45 AM, Jaeger. said:

Massive +support
- Very Active
- Over Performs 
- Has Experience
- Great Guy 

On 12/7/2021 at 12:01 PM, SawickM said:

Definitely a +support! Pisces would bring a very charismatic and serious personality to the 501st Command Team! Best of Luck Mr. Pisces !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 12/7/2021 at 5:45 AM, Jaeger. said:

Massive +support
- Very Active
- Over Performs 
- Has Experience
- Great Guy 

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

On 12/7/2021 at 5:10 AM, Kev said:

- Good luck!

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to any Army HC for training and a whitelist.

• Sad 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel