• No.

===================================================================

Theta's 501st Legion Vice Commander Application

===================================================================

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st ARCAL Colonel Theta/Blitz

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for 501st Legion Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel like I can lend a lot of experience in helping lead this battalion. I've seen a lot as it's been my primary life since March of this year. I take pride in any changes I've been able to institute/lend a hand with in my tenure, as an NCO, Officer, JTAL & JTL, ARCAL and a former VCDMR. At the end of the day, I simply wish to see the battalion I've come to call home flourish.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

494.07 hours as of writing this application (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/483028381)

While this may not be as high as some others and while my combat level may be lower than others, I would
like to say that I have never AFK'd on the server for a substantial amount of time. Those are almost ALL active hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Commander must lead the battalion as a whole. They need to be someone to look up to, not just for enlisted troopers, but NCOs and Officers as well. They must be a good role model and set a good example for the troops below them, as well as guiding the battalion into positive changes and improvements, not only in terms up playability and organization but also in the RP sense. Commanders should strive and aim to stimulate activity whilst also keeping things fun and enjoyable, instead of bogging the battalion down with boring, overly serious stuff. They also need to be strict yet friendly, not allowing any infractions to occur below them and making sure to keep those below them in line.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am one of if not the most senior Officer in the Battalion after the Commanders. I have been in the 501st Legion since the beginning of March, but was also in it from November to January the winter prior. I've seen my fair share of Commanders and Officers both above and below me cycle through the battalion and it has left a good image in my head of how a Commander should conduct themselves. I have plenty of experience, as I was a VCMDR before in this battalion, prior to which I was a Major and JTL (Jet Trooper Lead, before the branch was made a certification). I did go into reserves on good terms due to personal and job related issues that arose in my life, however those issues are long since solved and I'd love to have another crack at the job without the stress of that weighing on me. Since coming out of reserves, I've achieved the Rank of Colonel. I was also able to become JTL again, having since transferred to ARCAL Blitz as JT became a cert. In my first bout as JTL, I was able to assist in overhauling the job/branch alongside the respective command, improving it's versatility and making it more enjoyable to play. Like I said before, I believe I have a good grasp of how a Commander should conduct themselves and lead a battalion and I am ready to take up that position.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Due to the nature of my job, I can't say set hours every day, but I can be on the server most days if not every day for upwards of four hours. I am always available via discord.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No, I do not have any warnings.

Thank you for considering my application!
- Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Has definitely done a lot and has put a lot of effort into 501st, dedicated to the battalion.
*Clearly understands the job and has been in the position before, would be very easy to work with.
*Approachable, was a Great JTL before we implemented the Certs and is now a great ARCAL alongside Deadly.
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Fun fact; Theta was originally the one to train me for 501st back in 5/26/21 : P

Edited by ShafowKnight
  • Thanks 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

27 minutes ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Has definitely done a lot and has put a lot of effort into 501st, dedicated to the battalion.
*Clearly understands the job and has been in the position before, would be very easy to work with.
*Approachable, was a Great JTL before we implemented the Certs and is now a great ARCAL alongside Deadly.
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Fun fact; Theta was originally the one to train me for 501st back in 5/26/21 : P

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

2 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Good Luck.

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

• Like 1

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

5 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

• Thanks 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

• Heart-Eyes 1

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Good luck Theta! You’ve been here for as long as I can remember! -Katie

• Thanks 1

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

7 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

I love Theta no boundaries 😈 +Support

• Like 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

4 hours ago, Mr.E said:

I love Theta no boundaries 😈 +Support

12 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

• Heart-Eyes 1

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

14 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

ye

• Thanks 1

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

14 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

+Has lots of time within the battalion

+Very passionate For 501st

+Keeps battalion active

+Does Sims when available

+Amazing application

Overall Great fit!

I feel he has great intentions for the 501st legion.

Best of luck!

-501st JTO CPT Gamma

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43
  • Thanks 1

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

16 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

-Support

- Has minged a lot

- Dont have the necessary leadership qualities 

nice guy, but unfit.

• Dislike 3

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:56 AM, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 12/7/2021 at 2:56 AM, ShafowKnight said:

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Your probably the best man for the job! Good luck theta!

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Good luck man

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

SUPPORT!!!!!
*Awesome application.

Good luck Theta!

Best of luck Sir Theta !

Edited by ArcanineGoat
  • Heart-Eyes 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to any Army HC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel