Catalyst Gone Cold - Goodbye for now

Catalyst

Well, Fuck. Didn't think we would be here, And now we are.

I honestly don't know where to start. Even from when I started, from me leaving, To me coming back, there's so much to talk about and honestly I don't even know how I could fit it into one post. I honestly found a lot of love for this server, the people, the staff, I've even earned some real friends from this adventure. But honestly, I think I need to let it go

You are probably looking for a reason for me resigning, and honestly there's a lot. I could say though, that a majority of it just comes from I'm way too tired, way too paranoid, and I simply don't have the energy for it anymore. This isn't just the typical "take the weekend off" kind of burnout. Whenever I wasn't on the server I would fantasize about what I could do when I was on, but when I actually was on the server... nothing. It was a curse. Sure I'm a video game addict normally but it came to the point that if I made even the smallest mistakes I made started to affect me IRL.

That wasn't me. naturally I am simply resistant cause I'm VERY fucking stubborn, but for some reason this simply wasn't the typical "get up and keep going" I could normally face. I hate to get all emotional but this is just the fact. I'm tired and I need to move on.

Incase you were wondering, yes this is a global. I might return on a branch like medical or something small but for now this legacy dies. I feel personally I earned at least the very minimal respect from people, and I'm at the very least proud of what I've done

I'm not doing names cause honestly I don't wanna end that way. If you ever want to talk, hang out, play some other games just contact me on discord, I would be happy to hang. But for now this ends, and I'm ending this like the edge lord I have been since the start, and I'm being freed

I'm Breaking the curse. Goodbye.

ย 

• Sad 5

#remove912ย 

cya caty will miss you

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AINย | Ex Sec 2LTย |ย Exย OSย | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi |ย CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC]ย On:ย Farmer Jakub |ย MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Soliderย | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine |ย STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

This is not a certified #remove912 moment

Former:

๐’๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ -ย ๐’๐ข๐ญ๐žย ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

I will terminate 912 every time in your name

#remove912

But seriously imma miss u manย  ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ

take care!

o7

Wฬตฬฝฬ Oฬถฬอ ฬŽฬคRฬทฬšอƒอƒฬฬฏอ‡ฬ˜ฬจKฬถฬŒอ—อ‹ฬฬงฬจอ™ ฬทอ˜อŽฬปอˆHฬตอฬ…ฬฬฆฬAฬถฬˆฬฝฬฑRฬทอ ฬ”อŠอ€อœDฬทอ˜อ›ฬฒฬ ฬฑ ฬตฬฝอ‚ฬนฬžอ–อIฬถฬ›ฬฬฬŽอ…ฬ NฬถฬƒฬŸอˆ ฬธฬ‹ฬ€ฬญฬ–Sฬธอ„ฬฬˆฬฝฬžอœฬฏอ”IฬตอƒอŒอ„ฬžฬนLฬดฬ„ฬƒฬฃอ•ฬคฬ Eฬถอ„อ‘ฬ˜Nฬตฬ€ฬฬ„ฬฬญฬฐฬžCฬธฬฬ‘ฬผฬฑEฬธฬŒอฬ•อ•

ฬธอŠอ˜ออšAฬตอฬ‚ฬƒฬฉNฬถอ„ฬฉฬฆDฬทออฬฒฬฃฬง ฬทฬ„ฬจฬฃอ‡Lฬดฬ€ฬƒฬณฬฐฬขEฬธอ—ฬ•ฬฬ™Tฬตออ›ฬฟฬœ ฬดฬฬ‡อฬฬฏฬ Sฬธอ‹ฬ†ฬ ฬฃUฬถฬฬณฬ–ฬนCฬถฬฝอ™ฬฉCฬถฬฬ•ฬฉฬปEฬทฬ“ฬˆอˆอ–Sฬดฬ†อ’อ†อ–อŽอœSฬธอ€อŒฬฅฬžฬ—ฬ  ฬถออ‚อ›ฬซฬฉฬฌMฬตอออ—อ‡ฬ—อ™Aฬถฬพฬฟฬ›ฬฌฬฆKฬดฬฬจอ…อ…ฬ™Eฬดออ—ฬฬ อ‡ฬฎ ฬตฬ…อ‘อฬณฬฒTฬดฬ€อ„อ…อ™อ™HฬถฬŽอ›อ„ฬฟฬขEฬดอฬ”ฬ‚อˆอ–ฬน ฬดฬ‚อ„ฬนฬฏอ“NฬถอŒอ’ฬ”ฬŽฬฆOฬธฬอฬ˜Iฬดฬ…อ…ฬญฬ Sฬธฬ•อ‹ฬญฬผEฬตอ„

Aฬตอ˜อƒฬ…ฬŽอฬ™ฬฅฬญฬ อ…1ฬตอ†อŠฬ™ฬฒฬฐฬขฬฆฬž ฬดฬฬออ‘อ‚ฬNฬดอŠฬฬจoฬธฬ…ฬ‘ฬ‡ฬอ ฬ–ฬฆฬฌmฬถฬƒฬ–aฬธอ‘อŒออ‰ฬคฬœฬชฬ˜dฬถอ„ฬ˜ฬงฬฃฬฌอ‡ ฬตฬ‰อ‹ฬ“ฬพอˆฬคฬชอ‡Iฬดฬ•อฬ‰ฬอ†อ‚อ“อ”อฬปอ–อ•ย  /ย  SฬตฬŒฬ›ฬอ อ‘ฬอ™ฬงฬ™ฬงฬผTฬถฬฟฬ“ฬฟฬ…อ”ฬซฬขFฬทฬšฬ…ฬ„ฬŸฬ—อ… ฬทอ„ฬฬ€ฬพฬ”ฬ‘ฬDฬธออƒฬพอŒอฬฐ4ฬตฬ“ฬ…ฬ†ออ ฬ ฬผ ฬทฬ‡ฬญฬบอŽHฬธฬƒอ˜ฬ€ฬ‹อšอ–อ‡aฬทฬฬฝฬ›อฬ‘อŽอ‰ฬฆฬฆdฬทอ‹อ–ฬจeฬตอ’อ†อsฬตออˆฬชอ“ฬž ฬธฬ„ฬฃอ‰Dฬธฬ“ฬฃIฬถอ’ฬฉอ–ฬ–ฬŸฬฏ3ฬตฬฬฬจฬกฬฉอ‡

• >be greg
  • >see catalyst on sarkic
  • >hop on prophet and change name to catalyst
  • >sarkic slots fill up with a bunch of people all named catalyst
  • >raid foundation and completely decimate MTF and Security
  • >get into dblock and slaughter dbois until security kills us
  • >all catalyst type "L" in the chat
  • >be happy
  • your legacy will live on catalyst
Edited by Grะตg

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMeย 

Sad to see you go ;w;

I saw ya actually goin far in security, and had a really promising career in wardens, IF ya ever do decide to come back and join sec again we will happily take ya back with open arms :3

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns:ย D-3621

12 hours ago, Grะตg said:
  • >be greg
  • >see catalyst on sarkic
  • >hop on prophet and change name to catalyst
  • >sarkic slots fill up with a bunch of people all named catalyst
  • >raid foundation and completely decimate MTF and Security
  • >get into dblock and slaughter dbois until security kills us
  • >all catalyst type "L" in the chat
  • >be happy
  • your legacy will live on catalyst

I think that was honestly my peak, a good time that was

damn im late but you were chill, cya ๐Ÿค’

๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜ˆ-๐˜‰ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ด you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my funย 

49 total warns ๐Ÿค‘