1. 1. Should KitChan be Security Director

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: KitChan

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SO Commander

What specialty are you applying for?:  Security Director

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff Tarkin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

If I become a Security Director I will be responsible for overseeing the SO’s, Shock, and DT. For my main priority I have to make sure that DT and Shock are entertained, and are taken care of. For Shock I will be more responsible for keeping the SO’s engaged with shock, But also with DT. Keeping the Shock entertained is the most important thing on the list with taking care of the battalion and it’s activity. With Being a Security Director I also have to help the DT and Shock Command by overseeing what they are doing at any given time. With the power of being a Security Director comes with a lot of responsibility with giving the SO’s their quotas for that Week-Month. As the Security Director I have the responsibility of keeping track of the SO’s and what they are overseeing. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

The Reason why I should be trusted with the Position is because I have given the SO team a lot of activity, leaderShip, and Forgiveness. I am also a Senior Moderator [Which does not fully matter] I have been in Naval for over 2 months now. I have overgrown my old past of not being so confident in what I am capable of doing in Naval. I have Grown to be a better Naval than my past life.

Why do you want this rank?:

The reason why I want this rank is because I wanna Help Guide the SO, Shock, and DT team through the hard, and not so hard times. What I mean by that is I’m wanting to Lead my own Little group of SO’s to make Shock and DT a better Battalion. With me wanting this Rank gives me the Chance of showing the Naval Team that I am Capable of being a good command member.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I do understand that if I am Striked I will be stripped of this rank. Which is something I've dealt with before.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

With being a Security Director I have the purpose of leading the SO group with the Shock and DT. My Purpose of being an SD is to help the Vice Commander-Commander of Shock and DT lead their troops into battle. I also have the Purpose of overseeing both of the Battalions and the SO team. With being in charge of a Specialty [SO] I have to give them their Quotas every week-Month which would help DT and Shock. Which I would be able to Assign 2 people to Shock and 2 People to DT, as it would help both of the Battalions equality. As a SD I am supposed to talk with the Vice commanders and the Commander what should happen in their battalions, and or what is supposed to happen in the Battalion. Which the Rank of SD it gives the SO group a Leader to follow so they can help and guide both of the Battalions and Naval.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+support 

your an active member of the community who loves to help out. Your well known in shock and DT alike aswell as being extremely deserving of the position. Good luck. 

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

7 hours ago, TheRiceMan said:

+support 

your an active member of the community who loves to help out. Your well known in shock and DT alike aswell as being extremely deserving of the position. Good luck. 

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png