Vader’s Community Resignation

Vader

I know alot of you wouldn’t expect this but sadly I am going to be resigning from the Community. I thank all of you for everything u have done for me. Reason is because I want to focus on life and quit GMod in general. Heres some mentions

Mewy - U have been like a best friend of mine and it was a great time chilling with you

ICE - Without you I would be the biggest minge in the whole server lmao (still am)

IZz - Damn bro it was a great time with you when we met for the first time in Rockford. Thanks for giving the chance to run a family with you and keep up the great work buddie. NCM wouldn’t be the same thing without you ❤️

Andre - You are one of the nicest people I met and keep up the great work in SRT and NCM

BeHappy - damn bro you were a great homie camra 

KMan & Sienna - Also of the nicest people I’ve met and thanks for the funny and nice moments. Best couple in gaminglight ngl 😳

Tactical - bri ish guy and u better get Chief and or SMT this or next year 😡 Jk man thanks for everything u have done to the community

SMT - Thanks for all the work you’ve done to this community and keep up the excellent work guys!

hope to see y’all again in the future ❤️

Edited by Vader
  • Sad 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Vader changed the title to Vader’s Community Resignation

-Support

- I will cry if you leave
- You are the biggest minge and it won't be the same without you

But seriously please don't leave I'll miss you too much you literally have always been there for me when I've needed anything and I'll cry if you leave fr ong

Edited by iZz
  • Gaminglight Love 2

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

Damm 

vader i remember you when i first played gl  thought me how to base set up printers and do bitcoin you helped me when no one else did bro its a shame that your leaving gl but if can ever get back on i would love to play with you again man its gonna be hard without you on the server the amount of family's i  have been in with you is history you told me a load of things when i was new you where such a good friend man hate to see you go.

Damn, now the second austrian has left the community.

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

Good Luck in your future endeavors! 👍 Come back and visit you are welcome whenever. 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

23 hours ago, catfishing for nitro said:

DENIED

You may apply to apply to resign from the community in 2 weeks, until then you must keep playing

real talk this is kinda sad :(. I hope you enjoy your life off of GL ❤️

Please dont go 😞

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

I am gonna miss you my friend, you were one of my first true friends in the GL community. You helped me get into SRT, you also helped me go far in POL. We had a lot of fun times and it was great having you as VP in the Purgatory Outlaws! 

hmu anytime on discord 😁

- Andre Lawrence

P.S: I remember when we use to base in all those awesome bases you built with iZz in the Rockford map, bro I miss those days 🥺

C54038D8-B2ED-4E81-9542-9EE671EB8B8F.jpeg

72046946-064C-4D6F-8994-464B668E824A.jpeg

Edited by Andre Lawrence
forgot stuff

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

Leaving a server after being here so long is a hard thing man. Trust me I know. You'll either be back in a week or 2, or you will actually never see us again. Hope you have a great life lil bro. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss