Hockey's Junior Command Application

hockey

Name: Hockey
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572040588
Current Rank: SR 

Time in Research (Estimate): Around 2 weeks of play time with me having a little less then 3 weeks of play time on the server.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I am active very trustworthy I love the research team. I have a good reputation and know the MOTD and research SOP very well. I am I research trainer and A RES unit. I work hard to reach goals and try my best to do things right. I try my best to do as asked. I am really active and I have no warns. I don't minge and I try my best when doing RP I also like trying to help the lower ranked researchers. I love the server and the community of the server. I am A chill person and I try to stay calm and not overwhelmed.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): Well I can bring myself playing on early off hours because there is no low command or above on during early off hours. On week days or Sundays I get off early but on weekends and Friday I stay up a lot longer with that it means there will be a low command or higher to almost always on. I think all of research is important even JR'S and I fell as if some higher up as in EXPR AND R'S should be looked up by JR and AR'S. I think research has been more active as ever but on off hours not as much low command and higher are on unlike me I am on during some of these hours.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I can better research and make it more active because if they have A problem and its off hours there is no low command or above on so if I where low command I am on during off hours which intakes some one they could ask if needed for help or a problem or to report someone messing around. And if there where no low command or higher on people could mess around making it not fun for other branches so there's not as easily to tell them to stop from a higher up if non are to me on. These are just some of the reasons why I should be A Research Assistant Supervisor

Edited by shadow59

• hockey changed the title to Hockey's Junior Command Application
  • 2 weeks later...

-support

no

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 12/17/2021 at 11:50 PM, Shin said:

-SUPPORT 

Has Presented Childish/Immature Behavior On Several Occasions.

Overall Unfit For Command By Now.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support
-Reported multiple times for breaching SCPs
-Untrustworthy
-Immature

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

I need to say this because of all the people saying about the breaches. Command have received reports with no evidence as well as one time an admin cleared him. So I will ask that you do not take the "reports" into account.

Former RAM Levii Wood

53 minutes ago, awesomekiller said:

I need to say this because of all the people saying about the breaches. Command have received reports with no evidence as well as one time an admin cleared him. So I will ask that you do not take the "reports" into account.

I Agree, Since No Solid Proof Was Presented These Reports Are Invalid

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

After Talking we have decided to decline your application.

Please feel free to reply in 7 days!

Denial of applications can be do to any of these reasons! for any questions please talk to a High Command.
Don't hit word limit, Full on Command at the time, not hitting expectations we need as command, didn't fill out command application properly , Activity.

Sorry for any inconviance.