General Suggestion - Alternate Key to heal cuffed persons - Denied

PlantBruh

What are you suggesting? - Exactly what the post says, adding an alternate key to heal people (something like G) to allow you to heal people while cuffed. 

How would this change better the server? - As of right now if you want to heal someone that's cuffed, you either have to A. uncuff them and hope they comply, or B. try and find the sweet spot that makes it so you can actually heal them while cuffed. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I cant think of a problem, if you guys can think of one please LMK. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Medical/Anyone with a medkit 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A 

+support 

If possible this would be a very nice thing to have.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-Support

its fucking easy to heal them whilst cuffed, just move your cursor above the head and its done like, tbh just waste of time.

not easy to code either and tbh its un-needed for the amount of work that needs to be done for it

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

2 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support

its fucking easy to heal them whilst cuffed, just move your cursor above the head and its done like, tbh just waste of time.

Additionally, I don't think this would be possible to implement, idk if the medkit is made custom by GL but if not they can't change it and idk if weapons in the game (which the medkit technically is) can be assigned different buttons then RMB,LMB and R.

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

48 minutes ago, Pisces said:

Additionally, I don't think this would be possible to implement, idk if the medkit is made custom by GL but if not they can't change it and idk if weapons in the game (which the medkit technically is) can be assigned different buttons then RMB,LMB and R.

Sweps not made by GL have been edited before.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

16 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

If possible this would be a very nice thing to have.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

17 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

20 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support

Its easy? must not be that easy considering I've literally never been able to do it

+Support from me

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

+Support

Harmless and a good QoL update.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support!!!!
why would you -Support this, it is helpful for the people that can’t get the good spot.

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

+/-support

you can literally hold c and click on them to heal but this doesn't seem like a bad idea 😼

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+/- support

you can hold C and do it, but ig it would be easier if you didnt need to

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 12/6/2021 at 5:45 PM, PlantBruh said:

What are you suggesting? - Exactly what the post says, adding an alternate key to heal people (something like G) to allow you to heal people while cuffed. 

How would this change better the server? - As of right now if you want to heal someone that's cuffed, you either have to A. uncuff them and hope they comply, or B. try and find the sweet spot that makes it so you can actually heal them while cuffed. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I cant think of a problem, if you guys can think of one please LMK. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Medical/Anyone with a medkit 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A 

-support 

just get better and have hands 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |