Ban Appeal - Scooty- Accepted

Scooty

1. Steam Name: ScootyBoop

2. Ingame Name: Scooty/DT TO0

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:619483950

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: System

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia

7. Dispute: I had made a sit because a player had came to IQ bunks on ST and asked about IQ and how he could join. I told him that it is a donor job and he proceeded to call it "Gay" and I ignited my saber to try and scare him off because I myself as a Gay man took a soft offense, he then proceeded to call me "Fa***t" and run away. When I was telling the admin what he had called me because i try and stay mute, i typed out the word and was banned by the system. I did not know that typing it was an insta ban, nor was any harm meant on my part by it. 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74459289/d1337QhzttE4?invite=cr-MSxUZTQsMjQzNzg4MTYs

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+1 on Appeal

I was in a sit with him and the other person that LTAPPED and said a slur during the sit. While looking through logs why he got banned he was telling someone else why that person was banned and console banned him immediately. He seems like a Great guy and meant no harm saying that to another person

download (6).jpeg

+Support!
-It was an accident and he wasn't aware of the system that if you say a racial slur or other it bans you for a week.

Next time, be a little more careful of what you say anywhere. No matter if its in the text box or voice chat.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!
-It was an accident and he wasn't aware of the system that if you say a racial slur or other it bans you for a week.

Next time, be a little more careful of what you say anywhere. No matter if its in the text box or voice chat.

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

3 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

11 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

15 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 12/6/2021 at 6:07 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

• Head of Staff
On 12/6/2021 at 11:07 AM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 12/6/2021 at 12:07 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

Also next time please be careful.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff