1. What’s your Ingame Name? Tazza 

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)? STEAM_0:0:60015001

3. What is your Rank? MJ

4. What’s your time on the Server? 2 Weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 2

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Biggie Cheese

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 6

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)?
Because I'm extremely active member of Gaminglight granted I'm also in Medical but that wont stop me from playing maintenance when needed or requested to, I know the layout of HCZ,LCZ & EZ pretty well, so I can get to containment chambers pretty quickly, and because of my knowledge of the layout I know some sneaky ways to get behind CI if they breached an SCP like 035 or 610.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do?
First I Would use my CI raid bind if they haven't already been called out and after that I'd tell the location of CI and what SCP might have been breached, then because of HLPR Bot's immunity to infection based SCPs (035, 049, 610, etc) I would run towards 035s cc after CI has left the area then I'd close the doors to 035s cc so once the main instance has been murdered he cannot breach again after his NLR is up.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 12/8/2021 at 12:03 AM, styx said:

+support

good maintenance man part 2

+support

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

Promoted To MA

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD/Head of HLPR to be trained and whitelisted.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Loaff locked this topic