Inactive's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Inactive

Should I Become a Trial Moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Inactive

What is your steam name?: [GL] Inactive

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:177289514

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I was staff for this server previously and resigned about 4 years ago

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I can't even ballpark it well lmao. I started playing before police RP even was introduced. its gotta be somewhere between 7-9 years

What date did you make your forums account? June 2'nd 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? (sidenote: the only warn from 2021 is from Chad B for "RDM in AFK room." All other warns are from at least a year or two ago (i don't remember tbh lmao)image.png.d06a557906d7f6498169b88c1602aee3.png

Have you donated? $945 so far

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I own a Dungeons and Dragons community on Discord that is unrelated to Gmod or any Gmod based communities.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been in this community longer than anyone I know. I have seen every manager of this server from the days of Valkyri3 to Jimmy James today. I have been solidly committed for so long I have entirely lost track of the long journey it really has been. While I used to be some little kid trying to be impressive by getting a staff rank, I have grown up. I'm now working on joining the military and have reached a point in life where I'm mature enough to handle the responsibilities of being a Gaminglight staff member. And with the experience I have on the server, I think that I could really do good for the community in doing so. I already often find myself teaching trial moderators how to handle situations and even other staff in need while dealing with my sits and I'm not even staff. I can only imagine what good I can do as an actual staff member.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Mute/gag the player (depending on which one they're using) and inform them of the rules broken. I will then warn them and request upper staff to issue the ban for MRDM.

-Support 

Inactive I'd like to start this off by saying I don't hate you or have any hard feelings against you but....

you are way to gun ho on people getting the maximum punishments for little rule breaks. You let your emotions get to you which could cloud your judgment in sits. You can be very very immature at times. Like when I was on PD command telling you to stop using a sound board that sounds like someone farting and you had no regard for commands orders and continued to do so. Personally I feel as you are not fit for staff at the moment but that doesn't mean you can change things around. I'd like to end this on a good note, you have been slowly improving but you still have a little while to go. Don't give up on your journey and keep moving forward!

~Best regards Chad 

Edited by Chad B
format

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

-Support

The only reason I am saying this is because you can get mad somewhat easily, really all i have against you is that so just improve on that within time man! You got this best of luck! Also you nice guy, plus you can get little immature sometimes but best of luck man!

minisigforums.webp

23 minutes ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

Inactive I'd like to start this off by saying I don't hate you or have any hard feelings against you but....

you are way to gun ho on people getting the maximum punishments for little rule breaks. You let your emotions get to you which could cloud your judgment in sits. You can be very very immature at times. Like when I was on PD command telling you to stop using a sound board that sounds like someone farting and you had no regard for commands orders and continued to do so. Personally I feel as you are not fit for staff at the moment but that doesn't mean you can change things around. I'd like to end this on a good note, you have been slowly improving but you still have a little while to go. Don't give up on your journey and keep moving forward!

~Best regards Chad 

- SUPPORT

-Support

I have to agree with Chad...

1 hour ago, Chad B said:

you are way to gun ho on people getting the maximum punishments for little rule breaks

I honestly believe that you would warn everyone for the smallest things if accepted as a trial mod. Although it's part of the job, not everyone needs a warn in every situation. You need to understand that this is a server full of a lot of little rules and sometimes it's okay to let small things slide. It's a game and it should be fun, not a law class in GMod. I think that if you would take it a little easier I would +support this because obviously knowing the rules well is a great asset as a staff member, but for now it's staying as a -support.

Also, not to mention the fact that you just made a global LOA 3 hours after your application was posted... 

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

-Support
Unprofessional At Times When He Needs To Be
Gets Pretty Aggressive In Sits
Disrespectful To Players He Dislikes At Times

Honestly I Have No Problems With You Besides The Stuff I Have Stated If You Could Fix The Above I Would Be Glad To +Support.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team