Should I become a Senior Admin?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes ( Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

What is your in-game name?: MiniEpic

What is your steam name?:[GL] MiniEpic

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:195322115

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, If you count GL I have been staffing for over a year now.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Oct, 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? May,2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 (One Appealed)

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198350909959

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: I read it daily and when I need to during staff situatuon.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):Head of Staff Drippy (PRP) Will (SA PRP) Mikey (PRP Head Admin) Jayden (PRP Head Admin)Phil (PRP SA) Tactical (PRP SA) Jimmy James (PRP Manager)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):Reason I wish to be a Senior Admin on Gaminglight PoliceRP is for a lot of reasons. Firstly I would like to start off with my dedication to the community, I have 20 Weeks currently speaking of me writing this application. I have been playing for about 3 Years here. I currently have 3,000 Hours according to Battle Mertics. Secondly is my Professionalism and Maturity on the server. As a whole I try my best to keep cool in all situations and hand out punishments correctly, to add on to that being Off duty warnings or even on the Staff job itself. Next is my Maturity, as I am on any job I will stay Mature and Professional to ensure a professional look of our staff team. Next is my Respect towards others. As a Staff member I respect every single human being on the server playing, that being someone being a minge or maintaining their cool and being nice to others. Now the Second to final reason I wish to become a Senior Admin. On Gaminglight I have a great reputation with community members around the server and discord. I try to help every staff member I can with bans and whitelists as not all Admins or Seniors are online to assist. Now with this rank I believe I can be trustworthy to hold this position for a couple of reasons, I am currently Department Head and Command in 3 other Departments. Now I would like to go back to the topic of my Dedication to the community, I have been in staff for over a year now (I believe) and have been staffing since. With all that experience I have had with staffing in this community I believe I am ready for Senior Admin. That is why I wish to become a Senior Admin

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly, I would bring the reporter and bring the reported person and if they choose to not comply and just curse I would then gag them. After gagging the person I would then jail them to not have them run away from the sit. Now that the person is jailed I would then explain to them what they did wrong and there punishment, before doing the punishment I would look through the logs and check if it meets the requirement. After doing so I would then tell them they are getting 1 Week ban for Mass RDM according to the Staff Handbook. 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

Firstly If I think someone is an alt account I would not hover or try to make contact with them. ( If I was Offduty) If I do hear a voice and begin to think “That is a ALT Account” I would then gather proof which can be photos or even video evidence. After gathering the proof for the ALT I would go into the Staff Discord and go to “Need SMT” and put the format down and attach the proof to the message. 

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

If I would see someone (or hear) threatening to charge back on the server in VC I would then try to not get in contact with them but then gather Video Evidence (Clip Software) to have a punishment filled out for the player. After I have gathered such evidence against the player I would go into the Staff Discord and fill out the format and post the message with the Attached Proof.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? On on administrative job or off of it and I get reports and witness the mass minging of the family, I would fly to a rooftop (or admin room) and bring the family to the roof. After I have brought the family to the roof (or admin room), I will freeze all of the family members either hovering or near the ground. After I have gotten them not to move I would then gag and mute them to further prevent any sort of arguments towards me or other staff members. Now I would speaking in Voice Chat to the family about their actions of the minging and or NITRP, I would say “You guys need to chill out with the Minging and Not Intending roleplay, If you do not stop you will all be jailed and or warned if needed to prevent you guys ruining the server.”.That is how I would handle Family Mass Minging. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")If I do not know a situation as a Senior Admin I would try to ask in Admin chat to ask other staff members in game for a answer. If the ingame chat doesn’t work I would try to see if I could message a Super Admin in Teamspeak using the Chain of Command, If that doesn’t work I would move on to DM’s and try to DM a Super Admin that is online and not busy at the time of the question. That is how I would handle that question.

minisigforums.webp

1 hour ago, ScruffyPlays said:

+Support 

Awesome staff member 

Very active 

Willing to help anyone at any time.

You have been a very good friend to me mini helped me out alot so you really deserve SNR admin.

Good luck mini.

Gotta say one of the most helpful admins! 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

Major +Support

- Long-time staff member
- Very professional and courteous
- Dedicated to the community
- Mature
- Answered all of the questions with good detail

All around, MiniEpic definitely deserves this position and I wish you the best of luck!

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

+Support
Active
Mature
Friendly
Professional When He Needs To Be

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, iZz said:

Major +Support

- Long-time staff member
- Mature

All around, MiniEpic definitely deserves this position and I wish you the best of luck!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

6 hours ago, iZz said:

Major +Support

- Long-time staff member
- Mature

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

12 hours ago, iZz said:

Major +Support

- Long-time staff member
- Mature

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

17 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Mature
Friendly
Professional When He Needs To Be

to add onto what Ice said Mini does a excellent job while on staff and presents himself well on and off the staff job, he deserves this promo!

• Like 1

Signature.png

On 12/6/2021 at 3:43 PM, ScruffyPlays said:

+Support 

Awesome staff member 

Very active 

Willing to help anyone at any time.

You have been a very good friend to me mini helped me out alot so you really deserve SNR admin.

Good luck mini.

On 12/6/2021 at 2:18 AM, iZz said:

Major +Support

- Long-time staff member
- Mature

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC