Karii's Resignation

kari

Well, this is the 4th resignation since my first time joining Gaminglight. This one is pretty much the same as all the others, however in this case I'm very proud to have gotten where I did. I'm not going to make a list of people I've met, just know if I've talked to you and laughed at something you said, I probably like you.

So as some might know, my motivation is completely interest-based. As of right now, I have lost all motivation to even go on Gaminglight and I currently have a few other things I'm enjoying more than the server. To reiterate, it's not the branch nor the people in it; I had a blast and loved every moment of being in Security and I hope everything goes well for everyone in the branch. It's just my lack of motivation to even go on the server right now and I don't want to take up a command spot when there's people who would be a lot more active than me.

I hope you all have a great day and I'll see you around whenever I join again.

• Like 1

It's sad seeing you go but where ever you go, I hope it leads to somewhere nice

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

1 minute ago, a_krew10 said:

Damn bruh, rose up the ranks pretty quick. suck to see you go😔

Glad to have worked with you, hope you go far

Just now, Julias said:

-support 

had such a great time as WO with you, cya dawg

i hope you get 1lt

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

It's sad seeing you go but where ever you go, I hope it leads to somewhere nice

been nice to work with you as well, i hope you go far.

you couldve been O5 smh

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

who? i mean deadass who are you?

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-support

Application for leaving denied

Hope to see you another time.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26