Wheats Marshal Commander Application

Havoc Wheat

Am I fit for Marshal Commander?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Army High command?

• Yes
    • no

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Wheat

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?: The reason why I want to be a marshal commander is because I have been on the server for a long time, and I know how mostly every army battalion works on the server and have been in mostly every single battalion as well. That and I want to help improve other branches on the server as much as I can that and improve general RP with them as well and have branches actually talk to each other and bring better experiences on the server as a whole that and I want to create more fun opportunity's for people on the server and have it be a wonderful experience that I have had on the server that and help bring in new players and older ones get adjusted to the server. I have been on the server for a long time and seen people make mistakes as a command member even I have but I have learned from those mistakes to help those people not to make the same ones that and general battalion improvements for the whole server there are some that can naturally thrive on their own while others need that boost due to how they do RP and provide better situations so all of them can thrive.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?: I would bring in more ideas to improve the server and other branches in its entirety and help Command members improve on their abilities to the fullest that and I understand fully how army works so anything that needs to be done I will do it. That and bring a calmer and cooler demeaner to the command team will also be a benefit that and I will try and help the officer corps of the server improve because that's a big piece to a battalion just as much as NCOS I want to see every battalion's officer core filled to brim with players so that every can have an opportunity to enjoy themselves. That and I have seen firsthand what it is like not having stable command positions and I know fully how to handle those situations and what qualities are needed for those positions.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?: The purpose of a marshal commander on the server is to provide balance to the command structure of army and to help guide new officers and commanders in their positions and to make sure each battalion is able to run smoothly and to oversee branches and provide feedback to higher ranking command on who's able to perform well and to be the middleman for HCOM and low commands that and be able to deal with mostly any situation and be flexible for the daily tasks that can and will change and be an anchor in general and to help train people who very may well replace them one day. that and to provide new ideas for RP on the server not just simply shooting things but provide more in depth and long-term solutions to problems that may arise.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?: I believe there a lot of reasons of why I should be trusted with army high command I have been in command of Havoc for almost 5 months now and have seen a lot of command members below me do wrong and I have learned from those mistakes that and in my time as Havoc Commander I have also improved relations of IC and Havoc by allowing them to do more basic RP situations such as hull repairs very basic maintenance and the defense of engine core Aswell and helped solve the problems that some battalions have had with hacking and explosives usage I always try my best to uphold the rules of being a command member and if someone says I'm doing something wrong I listen to them and trust their judgment on and take their side of the situation I have also done re works of the majority of my branch on the server and done all that I can and them some to for it from the changing the guns and the stats of the jobs to reworking all of the documents for it Aswell I know that Havoc isn't in the lime light very often but I always try to do what I can for it and I am willing to do the same again for any battalion on the server no battalion deserve any special treatment all of them need to be treated fairly so that every can have a great experience on the server so in short this why I believed I should be trusted for army high command.

How often can you be Online?: Weekdays I can be on for 4 hours+ and weekends all day long

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): I currently have 0 warnings

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

Massive +support!

-Very active already
-Has done AMAZING work for the Havoc Company
-Has great experience when it comes to Army
-Great personality and easy to get along with
-Knows how to lead troopers well

===============================================================================
This man has dedicated so much time and effort into his current battalion and cares for Army as is. He is amazing when it comes to asking for help and his response times are stellar! 

Wheat is an amazing fit for Marshal Commander!

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

18 minutes ago, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Very active already

This man has dedicated so much time and effort into his current battalion and cares for Army as is. He is amazing when it comes to asking for help and his response times are stellar! 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

6 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Very active already

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

12 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Very active already

HUGE SUPPORT. HOPE YOU FINALLY GET IT LOL

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

21 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Very active already

Good Luck

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

On 12/5/2021 at 6:39 PM, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Very active already

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

On 12/5/2021 at 9:39 PM, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Very active already

I simply cannot think of a better pick than Wheat. He is by far the best option for the position, no offense to any other applicants!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Massive +support!

-Very active already

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+-Support

+ Active

+ Have command position before

+- Leadership sometimes questionable

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 12/5/2021 at 6:39 PM, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Very active already

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

Massive +support!

-Very active already