Ban appeal- Accepted

Suomi

Steam name: Pave The Cave

In game name: ST PVT Dawson

Steam ID: 76561198317034697

Ban length: Perma Console

Admin that banned you: Matrix

Reason for Ban: Using blacklisted name 

Dispute: Hey guys I’m back, anyway about a few months ago I finally got unbanned from gaminglight by hotshot and my accepted ban appeal is still in the forums and I also have discord screen shots to backup my claim. Anyways I was on the sever after I was unbanned and tried out for medbay as that is where I began last time, unfortunately I chose the name vita who was an old friend of mine who is now black listed from the server which I didn’t know. So without hesitation matrix or whatever admin was with him issued me a permanent Console ban before even asking if I was the real vita. After I was banned I didn’t really care enough to make a ban appeal as I was shipping out of Canada for the summer and fall. Now that it’s winter I would like to come back and use my knowledge and experience on the sever to better everyone’s expectations and have an overall good time. Thank you for your consideration.

3F6E5025-3FE8-4778-81C7-60320F336C38.jpeg

F9C01BAC-6773-46C3-942F-73AAD19D672E.jpeg

4E4833C1-3958-49D2-911C-92ECEC2F8E25.png

+Support
If what you're saying is true that you got console banned from some odd reason, ill just leave my +Support here. I'm not sure about the details who vita is but yea.

Also Finland gang ❤️

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support
If what you're saying is true that you got console banned from some odd reason, ill just leave my +Support here. I'm not sure about the details who vita is but yea.

Also Finland gang ❤️

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 12/6/2021 at 5:28 AM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support

Also Finland gang ❤️

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

+Support

Also Finland gang ❤️

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+Support

Also Finland gang ❤️

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF