Zug's Marshal Commander Application

Zug

Should Zug become Marshal Commander?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zug become Marshal Commander?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Zug

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:

There are a lot of reasons why I wish to hold the position of Marshal Commander. The reason that currently gives me the most motivation to become this rank is the community, however. I have now been in the ImperialRP community for about seven or eight months, and during my time here I have had a huge amount of fun within the Medical Corps (my current battalion) along with other battalions that I have been in during my time here, however I want everyone to feel welcome, joyful and feel the same enjoyment on the server that I receive whilst playing these various jobs. In my current posting as a Medical Commander I can improve people’s fun within my own battalion by answering questions quickly, hosting SIMs and trainings to ensure people are updated with knowledge, and streamlining my tryouts and documents to minimise confusion, however, I cannot do this for all battalions as I am only stationed as a Medical Commander. My urge and passion to better people’s experiences on the server, keep players entertained and resolve any issues are also shown during my time as a staff member and gamemaster on Gaminglight. Throughout my time in Gaminglight I have risen high within both the staff ranks and gamemaster ranks, providing me with more experience in helping players, hosting SIMs and creating fun environments for troopers to explore and enjoy. To simplify the points I have made here, my main reason for applying for this position is to improve the user experience on ImperialRP, help newer and older players settle into new battalions and become acquainted with the many complicated mechanics of the server, and all-around create a positive atmosphere within the server.

Another driving force behind my application is my desire to assist some of the battalions on ImperialRP that may be struggling at the moment. If I receive the position of Marshal Commander, I will be able to improve activity across the board, hosting missions and passiveRP for battalions which I notice are struggling on numbers and adapting to the situation whilst working with the GM team to improve the RP and activity of said battalions. I can also assist the Commanders by noticing talented NCOs and Officers and promoting them, allowing the Commanders of these battalions to build a strong and stable NCO / Officer team. This will also benefit me as I’ll be able to notice immature and underperforming NCOs and Officers to further increase the quality of any battalion’s Officer team. I will always encourage anyone online for a battalion to host tryouts, to make sure newer players can join the battalion they wish and that all battalions are recruiting as much as possible, as this is one of the most important factors behind a battalion’s activity. Whilst assisting NCOs and Officers with tryouts and ensuring the influx of new players to a battalion is high, I can also make sure that newer members of battalions are sure of how to get their voices heard, and make suggestions that will actually get listened to. I am aware that when people are at a lower rank, they may have a lot of opinions and suggestions which are valid, however, are not heard out due to a bulky process to suggest a new feature which usually alienates lower ranks from doing so. By making it clear to newer recruits how they can suggest a new feature, and opening the communication barrier between Army High Command and the enlisted troops (by being an open door anyone is welcome to talk to) I can hopefully improve the experience of enlisted personnel, leading to more of them staying on the server.

To conclude this rather in-depth answer, the main reason I wish to become Marshal Commander is to assist the community, and allow newer players to the server a more easy route to getting settled into the server. Joining a new Garry’s Mod server can be daunting, and by holding the position of staff, GM and Army High Command I would be able to fully ensure that a player’s experience is as unhindered as possible. Everything I’ve done as a Commander has shown me that I really enjoy helping others, and making this server a fun experience for other people, as that is what brings me joy, and becoming a Marshal Commander is, at least to me, the most logical next step in my journey of helping new and old players enjoy the server to its fullest potential. I know I certainly would’ve loved a lot more clarity, communication and help when I first joined this community so I think by helping other people with their issues, questions and qualms I can really improve the experience on ImperialRP.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:

In my honest opinion, the biggest thing I would bring to Army High Command is my friendliness. I admit there may be some people with more experience in a High Command position than me applying for this role, however I do think that my friendliness, openness and the time I make for others is unparalleled in other applicants and even across the Low Command team. I pride myself on being easy to talk to, welcoming to newer players, and a helping hand to anyone on the server, whether they be in my battalion, or out of my battalion. I think this kind of friendliness goes a long way in the position of a Marshal Commander, as experience can be earned on the job, especially with the help of the fantastic General team, however something that isn’t so easy to learn is a change in personality trait. I have always been and always will be a friendly person, and I think transferring this over to Army High Command will really help me go far during my time there, if I am to be accepted. Along with this, however, I would like to note that my love, dedication and care for this community will bring a lot of success to my time as Army High Command (again, if I am to be accepted), as everything I ever do will be in the best interests of the server, and I will always put the server before myself, even if I do disagree with a suggestion, if the community is in favour of it, and I can see a reason that it would benefit the community, I would happily strive to get the suggestion in place. I believe that my friendliness, and my love for this community, both together, would make a huge addition to the Army High Command.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:

I personally believe that a Marshal Commander has more than one key ‘purpose’, however, there are a few primary objectives of a Marshal Commander which are quite important. Firstly, and most notably, a Marshal Commander usually directly assists the command of a battalion in addressing any notable issues within their battalion. A Marshal Commander is a seasoned command member, with knowledge and experience, who can come work with a command team to resolve issues, improve their battalion and fix any problems within their battalion. Along with this, a Marshal Commander acts as a liaison between AHC and the Low Command team. Marshal Commander’s often face a lot of questions from Commanders, and are tasked with answering these questions promptly and correctly, to help these Commanders. A Marshal Commander is more or less a commander with the power to move about and assist any other Commander as needed. As such, their main purpose changes on a day-to-day basis, and one day I could be doing a completely different task from another. Finally, an often overlooked responsibility of a Marshal Commander is hosting and providing missions and simulations for the troopers to take part in. I believe this is quite an important part of being a Marshal Commander, however, most people don’t think about it when applying. Marshal Commanders should be ensuring everyone is having fun, and if there is an event drought, can improve people’s experiences by hosting a simulation, a training, or a mission for everyone to take part in. A Marshal Commander should be experienced at catering to everyone’s needs to assist this, too.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:

I think there are a LOT of reasons I can be trusted to be a member of Army High Command. To start with, I have been the Commander of the Medical Corps for 2 months now, and I have been in the command team for even longer. During my time as a Commander, Vice Commander, and even as an Officer, I have always been trusted, held myself up high and treated others with respect, and not run into any issues whatsoever, and I think anyone who I have interacted with can testify to the fact that I do not abuse my power in any way, shape or form. I wholeheartedly agree with every rule in place for Commanders, and I follow them and uphold them at all times. Along with this, during my time as a Commander I have proven myself capable of holding this position well. I have also been granted the rank of GM Tick VIII and Senior Admin within the staff team. Both of these roles involve a fair amount of power, as a GM I am tasked with hosting mega events and even training the lower ranked GMs, something which grants me access to multiple classified documents, and puts me in a position where I could crash the server if I do not adhere to the guidelines set in place. As a Senior Admin, I have multiple tasks within the server to assist lower staff members, and also assist with interviews and staff training, with a lot of trust being placed within me. In total, I am currently given a lot of power, along with a lot of rules and guidelines to follow, and during my tenure on the server I have never abused this power, or broken these rules or guidelines. I’m extremely disciplined, mature and sensible with my power, and none of this will change if I am to become Army High Command, if anything, I can only see myself holding myself to a higher standard than already.

How often can you be Online?:

I can be extremely active on the server, and I already do play the server a lot putting in about 2,000 hours on the server during my time here. Along with this, I am also consistently active on Teamspeak, Discord, and the forums. In terms of in-game activity, on weekdays I can play from about 2pm EST to about 12am EST for a total of 10 hours, and on weekends I can play from about 11am EST to 12am EST again, for a total of 13 hours. I won’t consistently hit these numbers everyday, however, I will be active during these times and I imagine I will uphold a high average of playing time per day, as I currently do.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

No, I don't have any current warns.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+ support!

- this application (in my opinion) is very well put together and very eloquently spoken! I think Zug would make an excellent addition to AHC. (Sorry I couldn’t do this all fancy with colors and centering, writing this on mobile)

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

- tbh I might be Semi new to the ImpRO Server but from my time on SCP I can see that zug cares for his branch and his job in general, I believe this man would do amazing in a higher position

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

5 hours ago, Theta said:

+ support!

- this application (in my opinion) is very well put together and very eloquently spoken! I think Zug would make an excellent addition to AHC. (Sorry I couldn’t do this all fancy with colors and centering, writing this on mobile)

Major +Support

-Very good application

-Nice guy

-great leader

-Very competant

-Has done a great job in his time as commander

-been in medical for a very long time

Now moving to -supports

-cringe

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

+Mega Plus Support 

If I were to say someone is at the peak of perfection as a commander, no other individual would be better described than Zug. He puts his position as a commander above All Else. He is kind but Stern deals and deals with situations in optimal time. Zug's exploits as a medical commander showed how his dedication to the server and the community is above all else. He is confident, well-informed, and is capable of anything. This individual exemplifies what it means to be a commander, and above all else, I think he is a fantastic candidate for Marshal Commander. 

“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth

Edited by MC Vice Commander Razer

4 hours ago, Corrupted said:

Major +Support

-Very good application

-Nice guy

-great leader

-Very competant

Now moving to -supports

-cringe

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

6 hours ago, Corrupted said:

Major +Support

-Very good application

-Nice guy

-great leader

-Very competant

Now moving to -supports

-cringe

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

22 hours ago, Theta said:

+ support!

Good Luck Mr. Zug!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 12/5/2021 at 3:46 PM, Theta said:

+ support!

Good Luck

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

20 hours ago, MC Vice Commander Razer said:

+Mega Plus Support 

If I were to say someone is at the peak of perfection as a commander, no other individual would be better described than Zug. He puts his position as a commander above All Else. He is kind but Stern deals and deals with situations in optimal time. Zug's exploits as a medical commander showed how his dedication to the server and the community is above all else. He is confident, well-informed, and is capable of anything. This individual exemplifies what it means to be a commander, and above all else, I think he is a fantastic candidate for Marshal Commander. 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

On 12/5/2021 at 6:35 PM, Corrupted said:

Major +Support

-Very good application

-Nice guy

-great leader

-Very competant

Now moving to -supports

-cringe

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 12/5/2021 at 6:35 PM, Corrupted said:

Major +Support

-Very good application

-Nice guy

-great leader

-Very competant

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

+Support

+ Extremely active

+ Amazing leadership capabilities

+ Friendly and has a lot of experience when it comes to docs working and having a large amount of responsibility

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+Big Support!
+ Online practically every day
+ Super professional and mature
+ Experienced on the server and as a Commander
+ Talented with Leadership and very responsible
+ Respectable and easy to get along with
+ Great at problem solving 
+ Easy to contact for issues big and small
+ Has a great deal of patience
+ Dilligent in carrying out responsibilities

From my first few days in Medical I came to know Zug as an amazing leader and moreover as a friend. The work he's put in to make Medical the super fun yet efficient regiment it is has been nothing short of exceptional. I will always appreciate how Zug has always done his best to provide me with opportunities to grow as a leader myself and improve my self confidence. Zug's Bi-Weekly Officer Meetings show that he has a fantastic understanding of those around him, and knows how to best utilize their strengths to confront issues and can identify and improve their weaknesses. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll make a fantastic Marshal Commander!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!" 

- MC IRS CPT Hex 0084

Edited by Jimmy N00Btron
  • Thanks 1

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

On 12/5/2021 at 9:35 PM, Corrupted said:

Major +Support

-Very good application

-Nice guy

-great leader

-Very competant

Now moving to -supports

-cringe

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

On 12/5/2021 at 3:46 PM, Theta said:

+ support!

Former: | MC RSLO 1LT Baker 1955 | Lord VIII Baker | Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |

Star Wars GIF

On 12/6/2021 at 5:51 AM, MC Vice Commander Razer said:

+Mega Plus Support 

On 12/5/2021 at 9:35 PM, Corrupted said:

Major +Support

-Very good application

-Nice guy

-great leader

-Very competant

Now moving to -supports

-cringe

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF