Gamma - False Warn Report

Maroon

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Gamma

3. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:526709568

4. The admin's name in-game: Gamma

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:526709568

6. What warning did you receive: ARDM

7. Evidence of the warn : 20211205135925_1.thumb.jpg.6679af0ac708c2a2c4775e79cb4874e2.jpg

8. Why do you think this warn was false: Somebody got me good with a trick

9. Any extra information: Some guy I was tryna warn said heres my steam is ECT. and game me my own id. Was a mistake on my part & i was stupid to trust a guy who was being very disrespectful.  So I warned my self and ask for it to be removed.

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

-Support

You should not trust people who have a sit against them to give you a SteamID when performing a staff action such as a warn or ban, you should get it yourself with rp_lookup or another method. As a Senior Moderator that is kind of silly.

Also, you don't seem to have put any effort into this post, please fix some of the typos and send a screenshot of the warn from !warns or the warns page on the forums, as that is something that is required. Just saying it is there isn't helpful.

EDIT: Now a +Support

After you put the required information on this post, this is a +Support. Be a bit more careful next time and do not trust people in a sit with giving you SteamIDs.

Edited by Keegan
Reflect OPs being edited with the required info.
  • Laughing 2

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

26 minutes ago, Keegan said:

-Support

You should not trust people who have a sit against them to give you a SteamID when performing a staff action such as a warn or ban, you should get it yourself with rp_lookup or another method. As a Senior Moderator that is kind of silly.

Also, you don't seem to have put any effort into this post, please fix some of the typos and send a screenshot of the warn from !warns or the warns page on the forums, as that is something that is required. Just saying it is there isn't helpful.

• Laughing 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

35 minutes ago, Keegan said:

-Support

• Laughing 1

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Keegan said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

Why -support? He acidently warned himself. Just be careful for future reference 🙂 Never ask for SteamID’s, use rp_lookup but other than that Ofcourse your warn should be removed, because why do you deserves to be warned for something you havent done?

• Like 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

15 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

Despite him believing the person for some reason it still is a false warn.

The warn should be removed and you should take this as a lesson.

Yea ill just change mine to +support as well. It was a misunderstanding and i don't really know my steamID from the top of my head. As i don't think gamma does either.

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

17 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

Despite him believing the person for some reason it still is a false warn.

The warn should be removed and you should take this as a lesson.

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+Support

warning admin said it was false I guess… lol 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

ACCEPTED

Be more careful next time.

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff