Starch

Is Mercury fit for Marshal Commander?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mercury fit for this position?

• Yes (Please explain why)
    • No (Please explain why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
Mercury (AKA Starch)

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?
I want to become the position of Marshal Commander to help improve army, as well as the server in general. One of my favorite parts of playing on this server has been helping other people with anything from just answering general questions they might have, to helping out whole battalions whenever I have the ability to and I see high command as the best possible place to be able to do that. As a Senior Commander I have already been able to do this, but I will have much more opportunities for it. As a Senior Commander I am mostly limited to helping one battalion at a time whereas Marshal Commanders have the ability to help all army battalions while focusing on one or two depending on the assignments. I would love to be able to help any battalion that needs it by doing tryouts/sims/missions, giving advice to new command members making all battalions function better, improving documents, helping to make battalion updates that would give a meaningful and lasting impact ect which is exactly what a good Marshal Commander would be doing among other things.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:
The biggest thing I would bring to Army High Command is my command experience and willingness to help out whenever needed. I've been a commander for Nova for nearly 6 months as well as a Senior Commander for one month making me the oldest commander. A few things I've done as commander are: making an entire battalion from scratch, getting all the documents made and organized without having previous documents to go off of, creating rules and guidelines for Nova, and setting expectations for the battalion as a whole, as well as creating a new guidelines for ground command along with Nebel. Because of this I have gained a unique perspective on how battalions operate, and different things that can be done to improve how well people enjoy a battalion, and as a result the server in general.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:
The purpose of a Marshal Commander is to assist high command in overseeing all army battalions. Marshal Commander is an important rank as it is the first person commanders would be going to when they might have a question that a senior commander might not be able to answer or give approval to. Because of this Marshal Commanders need to be approachable and easy to communicate with to ensure all issues are properly handled, or relaying to a higher rank if needed which is something I feel is something I am good at and have a lot of experience with in my time as a commander.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:
I feel I should be trusted for a few reasons. The first has to do with the way Nova worked when it was first created. I Feel that someone who is truly trustworthy and responsible is willing and able to change things for the better even if it means giving up some power or authority. A good example of me being able to do this is with some of the changes I have mad to Nova. A few things people might not have known with Nova when it was first created was that no High Command could strike within Nova without approval from someone else (I later changed that on my own as I felt it did not benefit anyone and was unfair), High Command didn’t really have a say in anything that happened with Nova and instead we went to a single person for approval on matters (I changed that on my own), we had no overseer as a normal battalion would as some of the original members felt they didn't want to have to discuss things with someone outside of Nova (I changed that on my own). As you can see there is a pattern of me giving up some extra authority I had in order to make it more fair, and to be able to work with everyone to improve Nova as I hope to now do with other battalions as a Marshal Commander.

How often can you be Online?:
I can be online 2+ hours each day with one or two days a week being 5+ hours.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
No warnings

Edited by Starch

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.
- He has a lot of experience from making docs and rules from scratch for nova.
- He knows the basics of what marshal commanders are supposed to do.
- He wants to help every regiment if he is able to.
- He knows how to operate in tough situations.
- Mercury is trustworthy from being 6 months as a commander in nova and using his time and effort to keep it alive.

This man is the most dedicated Commander/Senior Commander for not only nova but for all of the server. He is really trustworthy for the time he is been in nova and a lot of time and effort has came from him to keep nova exciting and alive. I'd like to see you become a marshal commander!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.
- Mercury is trustworthy from being 6 months as a commander in nova and using his time and effort to keep it alive.

This man is the most dedicated Commander/Senior Commander for not only nova but for all of the server. He is really trustworthy for the time he is been in nova and a lot of time and effort has came from him to keep nova exciting and alive. I'd like to see you become a marshal commander!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

1 hour ago, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Deadly_RequiemxX said:

5 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

4 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

10 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

16 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

20 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 12/5/2021 at 5:23 AM, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

This dude is insane at what he does, he makes extreme effort in people to make sure they are having fun and just enjoying the server. He really cares about his peers and makes sure they are not stressed or having issues. I swear if he doesn't get marshal 😤

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

Good Luck

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

good luck 

Former: | MC RSLO 1LT Baker 1955 | Lord VIII Baker | Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |

Star Wars GIF

On 12/5/2021 at 2:23 AM, Coconut Boy said:

Massive +Support!
- Amazing application.

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

Lmao 7 voted no without stating why smh.

+-Support

+ Active

+ Have improved Nova

- Havent seen him lead much, in general havent seen him.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU