Crunch's Security Director Application

Crunch

Should Crunch become Security Director?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Crunch become Security Director?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: SSO Commodore Crunch

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49540812

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commodore

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Director

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? As I posted in my SO application, I could enforce these steps more with this position. I would like to fully integrate a system with both Shock and DT where I speak to them regarding the strengths and weaknesses of those battalions and formulate plans with them in order to better those battalions. This can be done by taking what I have been told by those battalions and conducting SIMs, Trainings, and Missions in order to better communication, teamwork, and skills that are currently lacking. This will not only help Shock and DT get better within themselves, but also strengthen the relationship between Naval, SO, Shock and DT. I also believe joint missions and trainings will help them better each other and learn from one another. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I joined Naval on 10/3/21 and just recently reached the rank of SSO (Senior Security Officer) as well as Commodore. During my time in Naval and SO I have received 0 strikes or any sort of punishment. I believe I have not only show my dedication to SO and Naval, but also to Shock, DT, and the rest of the ship.  

Why do you want this rank?: I believe that I deserve this rank as I have shown many people that I am capable of this rank and the responsibilities that it brings. I worked closely under the previous SD in order to understand the full capacity of being the Security Director. I have a good head on my shoulders and look at things with a point of view that is focused on betterment. At the end of the day my ultimate goal is to better myself, my fellow SO's and naval members, as well as those that are part of Shock and DT. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Hand out assignments to SO's/SSO's, speak to Shock and DT command about where the battalions currently are and where I can assist them. Keep a close eye on Shock/DT personnel and report back to their respective command.  

Edited by alaric

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support

• Active
  • Always interacting with Shock & DT
  • Has been in SO for very long
  • Great leadership/communication skills

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

12 hours ago, Psyche said:

+Support

• Active

Crunch is a great guy, and is very dedicated to both Naval and Shock!

Edited by M A N D O

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 12/8/2021 at 10:11 PM, Psyche said:

+Support

• Active

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 12/9/2021 at 12:11 AM, Psyche said:

+Support

• Active

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF