General Suggestion - Addition of Item SCPs [Completed]

ShadowPL

What are you suggesting? - Add new Item SCPs to the Server.

How would this change better the server? - It would allow more Roleplay Scenarios, (They're not actually usable, they're purely just for RP) for example a Researcher goes over to test on SCP-018 in the Bulletproof Locker, he would do: 
/me Opens the Bulletproof Locker.
/me Takes SCP-018 out of the Locker.

and so on and so on, same with the other Item SCPs. The Lockers would be stored somewhere in LCZ, or HCZ. (Or somewhere in CI Base if they've been captured)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Possibly more lag due to the file sizes for the addon.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Researchers & R&D

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115175514&searchtext=SCP+SL+Bulletproof+Locker (The Locker where the SCPs would be stored in)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2116018157&searchtext=SCP+SL+SCP+207

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115192177&searchtext=SCP+SL+SCP+018

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115150885&searchtext=SCP+SL+SCP+268

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1074125384&searchtext=SCP+SL+SCP+500

Edited by ShadowPL

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

They’re just props, right? Not actual interactables? If that’s the case, totally down for that, RP = Good and I’d hate to see constant abuse of the speedy cola for combat situations

It also gives JRs more to do as I don’t think any of these warrant any test level above that considering props are harmless.

Overall, I think this opens the door for more RP and the server currently feels way too combat heavy so this would be a good change.

+SUPPORT

Edit: working lockers would be better than that prop one though. Perhaps we could just keycard lock the SCP-005 room, take it out and put all those props in as not being able to grab these props would kill most of their benefit.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

6 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

They’re just props, right? Not actual interactables? If that’s the case, totally down for that, RP = Good and I’d hate to see constant abuse of the speedy cola for combat situations

It also gives JRs more to do as I don’t think any of these warrant any test level above that considering props are harmless.

Overall, I think this opens the door for more RP and the server currently feels way too combat heavy so this would be a good change.

+SUPPORT

Edit: working lockers would be better than that prop one though. Perhaps we could just keycard lock the SCP-005 room, take it out and put all those props in as not being able to grab these props would kill most of their benefit.

Yeah they're just props, and I couldn't find an actual working locker sadly so yeah.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

"Pathos"

14 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+SUPPORT

Good suggestion

• Like 1

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

This can benefit SCP-related roleplay on the server.

• Like 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support

Though, we really could use some new interactable scps. 294 only scratches that itch so much.

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

12 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 12/4/2021 at 5:20 PM, Nydekore said:

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 12/4/2021 at 2:27 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

This can benefit SCP-related roleplay on the server.

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support, research especially lower ranking ones are in desperate need of additional things to research on, what ever happened to the vending machine?

• Like 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

1 minute ago, ZJ said:

+support, research especially lower ranking ones are in desperate need of additional things to research on, what ever happened to the vending machine?

I think the Vending Machine was glitched so it got removed.

• Sad 1

"Pathos"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...