General Suggestion - Legend's Golf Club Nerf [Completed]

CyanicZed

What are you suggesting? - A damage nerf to the Golden Golf Club to make its damage do a total of 40 for a normal attack.

How would this change better the server? - This would benefit PvP realism and balance, it is absurd that a golf club can outmatch most firearms, this nerf also won't disadvantage the weapon too horribly as the rpm of the golf club will well make up for the nerf as it will bring the club to a much more normal damage output. It would take 3 hits to take a person from 100 health to 0 (disregarding armor of course).

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  I can't think of any downsides to this change. Of course, I am biased however so any thoughts would be well appreciated

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone. No matter the branch, I always hear someone complain about it. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Former D5 MAJ Former CI MAJ | Former G.O.C. CMDR

What the hell is a D5 HCMD secretary

Yea this thing literally beats guns in most engagements. It's the christmass hammer all over.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

-Support
already got nerfed

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Just get better 

-Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support

the scythe and the christmas hammer went through this

not again  😫

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

-Support
already got nerfed

Also hit reg is booty 

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

7 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

-Support
-already nerfed

- its a melee just shoot them💀💀

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-support

Crouch spam isnt hard to counter, just aim for like, waist line, and they will hand head and torso shots to you lmfao.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

22 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

-support

Crouch spam isnt hard to counter, just aim for like, waist line, and they will hand head and torso shots to you lmfao.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

9 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

-Support
already got nerfed

This is incorrect. It still deals 75 damage to the body. 

+support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support

its 50 dollars of course it should be a little bit better than some guns

plus if you die from it adapt to it. start playing range angles and running away.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

19 minutes ago, CyClone said:

-support

plus if you die from it adapt to it. start playing range angles and running away.

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+ Support 

Every other weapon has received a nurf so why shouldn't the golf club. I have one myself and from experience I know it's unfair to be able to 2-3 shot people with a golf club. It's also unfair to new players when they just join the server and try and play but get obliterated by the golf club. I understand why this gets negative feedback since the golf club is like the main weapon for D-Class and people also hate seeing their donator weapon nurfed but this will be for the betterment of the server combat wise.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

7 minutes ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

Every other weapon has received a nurf so why shouldn't the golf club. I have one myself and from experience I know it's unfair to be able to 2-3 shot people with a golf club. It's also unfair to new players when they just join the server and try and play but get obliterated by the golf club. I understand why this gets negative feedback since the golf club is like the main weapon for D-Class and people also hate seeing their donator weapon nurfed but this will be for the betterment of the server combat wise.

It was nerfed now wasn't it?

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

2 hours ago, Chief_ said:

This is incorrect. It still deals 75 damage to the body. 

+support

^

========================

It seems most people are -supporting with a bias input due to the fact they own the weapon.

1 hour ago, CyClone said:

-support

As stated in the other legends weapons descriptions (which are double the price) they are not supposed to be OP. They are simply a way of showing your support to gaminglight. A weapon that swings so quickly should not do so much damage. Combative units have reduced mobility with weapons out disallowing them to just "run away and shoot". D-Class do not have NLR, they can run right back up with their golf club and hit a guard 2-3 times killing them in around 5 seconds.

I'd like to note on top of the fact that it does 75 damage, it can also do more with critical hits.

Screenshot_13.png

It Wasn't Nerfed and is better than ALOT of guns. 

+Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

+support

the scythe and the christmas hammer went through this

not again  😫

Bro buff chirstmas hammer

Gets Banned

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT