Thumpers S.W.A.T 48 hours

Thumper

I have now officially served with the great team of S.W.A.T for 196 days ending this Friday. I Have put many hours into S.W.A.T but I feel like it is time to leave this great department. I feel like it is time because I made myself remember that it is a game because I was no longer really having fun on the game and not showing my worthiness to SWAT of activity. this is my official 48 hours for S.W.A.T

@Drippy I really do appreciate all what you have done for the department and it was really great getting to know you as a higher up

@Chip&Dail it was really good seeing you move up the ranks and now seeing you at co-cmder. I wish the best of luck in the adventure of being co-cmder

@ICE- I really didn't know you until you were S.W.A.T LC but I was a real honor to be by your side  for the past little bit of time.

Justin - I didn't get to know you but I do wish you the best of luck on your SWAT LC adventure

@SimpintonI wish I could have spent more time with you but every second I spent with you I had a good time. I wish you the best of luck with you family and kid, and the rest of your adventure within SWAT

- for the rest of SWAT and SWAT as a whole, I wish the best of luck to every single person within SWAT. keep on moving and pushing your way and some day you will make it to where you want! 

XZ8 signing off. 😉

• Sad 2

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

• 3 weeks later...