report against inactive- Denied

OFC Dock

in game name 

joe mamam

players name

inactive

steam id 

STEAM_0:1:177289514
unprofessional on gov by starting situations along with exaggerating situations for example saying I told a suspect we were both mall cops and that I drive like "I'm high on meth". in addition, edited a video of a code red being called so it looked like I called it (Chad B saw the clip).

1 hour ago, Lite said:

-Support 

I don’t see anything wrong with this .

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

oh joy! you just love to keep my life quite interesting don't you! Let's break down these accusations one by one and analyse why you are wrong.

Firstly, I should address the elephant in the room. This report is just a retaliation because I got you caught and put on a six month DNP after command finally realized you were faking being an SNR in the first place. (which I caught you doing again AFTER you got put on the DNP, which I reported to killing and to staff).

putting together fake evidence? is that really all you can come up with as defense? I use Medal, and anyone who's ever used the service can testify that you cannot fake video with that software. All you can do is trim raw footage and upload it. Here's the video in question. Please prove how I editted it. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74040831/d13379JaGnLb?invite=cr-MSwyaXosMzI2NzAyODks

I did not exagerate anything you did. You literally told the chief of police (who was on criminal at the time) that we were mall cops and proceeded to /me showing him a mall cop badge. That not only made me look bad, but the active command online as well. And you do honestly drive like you are under the influence. This bad driving is what made that suspect run in the first place. Here's the video in question. Where did I act unproffesionally? https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/50EGhywX6vEjc/LcDZkPh9xnvd?invite=cr-MSw2ZGgsMzE3Mjk3MjMs

Can I also just state the fact that nothing you posted proved i did anything wrong? Theres nothing that shows I did anything unprofessionally. I never dissed you, I don't see what you're trying to get me on even in the slightest. This is clearly just an attempt at a retaliation report and a poor one at that.

Edited by Inactive
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

3 hours ago, Lite said:

-Support 

I don’t see anything wrong with this .

Also would like to addon 
1. Your name was SNR Hugh Mungus when you were a OFC (Demoted day before)
2. You changed your name after being confronted about your rank
3. I've had a lot of different complaints about you and your driving, professionalism, and general attuited all day today. 
I see nothing wrong with this patrol officer as he and many others were simply reporting someone acting out of department policy which constituted appropriate action. 
(Edit to addon about the driving situation I was told by not only the SNR the fact you was identifying both of you as "mall cops")

Edited by Xx_Tox1c Meme_xX
  • Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

9 hours ago, Inactive said:

oh joy! you just love to keep my life quite interesting don't you! Let's break down these accusations one by one and analyse why you are wrong.

Firstly, I should address the elephant in the room. This report is just a retaliation because I got you caught and put on a six month DNP after command finally realized you were faking being an SNR in the first place. (which I caught you doing again AFTER you got put on the DNP, which I reported to killing and to staff).

putting together fake evidence? is that really all you can come up with as defense? I use Medal, and anyone who's ever used the service can testify that you cannot fake video with that software. All you can do is trim raw footage and upload it. Here's the video in question. Please prove how I editted it. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74040831/d13379JaGnLb?invite=cr-MSwyaXosMzI2NzAyODks

I did not exagerate anything you did. You literally told the chief of police (who was on criminal at the time) that we were mall cops and proceeded to /me showing him a mall cop badge. That not only made me look bad, but the active command online as well. And you do honestly drive like you are under the influence. This bad driving is what made that suspect run in the first place. Here's the video in question. Where did I act unproffesionally? https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/50EGhywX6vEjc/LcDZkPh9xnvd?invite=cr-MSw2ZGgsMzE3Mjk3MjMs

Can I also just state the fact that nothing you posted proved i did anything wrong? Theres nothing that shows I did anything unprofessionally. I never dissed you, I don't see what you're trying to get me on even in the slightest. This is clearly just an attempt at a retaliation report and a poor one at that.

-Support

I am going to have to agree with this.

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

-support

First of all, this feels more like a dept issue rather than a staff issue (unless we also use forums now for internal matters?)

Now with that out of the way. With regards to you claiming he "edited" videos, I highly doubt that. From comparing both clips it  seems like inactive was simply too far away with regards to voice proximity to properly detect Will (who from my understanding was the one who initially called the code) and you were repeating after him. That being said if this was the case, you could've simply brought up your clip to Kevin or other LC during discussion at the time.

And it still doesn't excuse the litany of other claims that have been made against you, whether it be your DNP, actions, handling of situations and behavior. 

All these clips seem to have been taken in close proximity to each other, if so why didnt you bring any of your concerns up with LC who were in the server at the time?

This feels like a publicity stunt, you can disagree with inactive personally if you want, but he's been here a long time and knows his way around. I'd be willing to take a chance on his judgement if things ever hit the fan. He's doing what I would hope every enlisted or supervisor does when confronted with improper actions whether in this dept or gov in general to help ensure a proper server experience for our community. 

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

1 hour ago, thayze said:

-support

First of all, this feels more like a dept issue rather than a staff issue (unless we also use forums now for internal matters?)

Now with that out of the way. With regards to you claiming he "edited" videos, I highly doubt that. From comparing both clips it  seems like inactive was simply too far away with regards to voice proximity to properly detect Will (who from my understanding was the one who initially called the code) and you were repeating after him. That being said if this was the case, you could've simply brought up your clip to Kevin or other LC during discussion at the time.

And it still doesn't excuse the litany of other claims that have been made against you, whether it be your DNP, actions, handling of situations and behavior. 

All these clips seem to have been taken in close proximity to each other, if so why didnt you bring any of your concerns up with LC who were in the server at the time?

This feels like a publicity stunt, you can disagree with inactive personally if you want, but he's been here a long time and knows his way around. I'd be willing to take a chance on his judgement if things ever hit the fan. He's doing what I would hope every enlisted or supervisor does when confronted with improper actions whether in this dept or gov in general to help ensure a proper server experience for our community. 

3 hours ago, thayze said:

-support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

-Support

I was one of the command members, here in this case.

First off you changed your name once inactive told you, you werent a SNR and you werent becauses you didnt have any whitelists and you were demoted few months ago. After that you change your name to avoid this. So full on -Support from this

minisigforums.webp