Ryan Arthur's NCO Application

justcallmeryan

Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) Format:

What is your In Game Name? Agent Ryan Arthur MIF18

What is your In Current Rank? Agent

What is your Agent Name?  Ryan Arthur

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 4 days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]

As we all know with a higher rank comes higher responsibility and impact, I wish to become an NCO for that exact reason, taking on those responsibilities while fully dedicated to Inferno Squadron,  being an NCO would allow me to take on responsibilities like doing tryouts which would bolster our numbers and allow me to take new squadron members under my wing, there is much more enjoyment to the experience on the server when one can see direct change because of their leadership, I have held countless leadership positions on this game and in other aspects over the last 8 years and I know I am more then capable of being an NCO, overall I look to bringing some discipline and mentorship into IF and believe being an NCO would be the best way to achieve these goals

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]

An NCO is the most important member of a regiment in my opinion, they are the everyday interaction with new members, prospective members and all individuals that interact with the regiment on a regular basis, of course tryouts will be one of my main focus as an NCO, as new proficient members bolster our ranks and give us an edge on the server, discipline is another aspect that I find very important, we in IF get along very well, this means we have quite a bit of fun but it also leads to situations where we joke when SeriousRP is afoot, It is important to have someone there reminding individuals when it is time to take everything serious, overall as an NCO it will be my duty to earn the respect of IF members in order to perform all tasks stated above.

How many strikes do you have?  0, and 0 warnings on the server.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? As stated I have held leadership positions in gmod in the last 8 years (including countless reg leads, staff positions, and server ownership, with management positions IRL for the past 3 years, I am fully acquainted to leadership which is why I am adamant that I can perform the duties of an NCO 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 

Experience, game knowledge (currently sitting at 6000 hours played in Garry's mod), and an NCO that knows how to handle most situations imaginable and even if I haven't experienced a situation before, i will always find a way to deal with it.  

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  Yes, I understand and will show my worth within this trial period
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Ultimately there is only so much I can say in an application, I hope I have shown that I will be dedicating to proving myself.

Thank you for reading,
Ryan. 

+/- Support

-Don't see you around

+long app

+active on forums

I never met you but you sound like a great guy so good luck!

-Sincerely 501st CPT Gamma

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

• Will locked this topic