My Time Played Completely reset - *NOT A BUG* Closed

BoiDrizzle

I was just on the server, and I hit tab and my playtime got reset to 0 hrs. This happened yesterday. I tried relogging and nothing happened. I contacted staff and they said I should make a report. I had close to 2 weeks of playtime.

Current Director of Research and Security

I've seen this occasionally happen when a rank is bought. So, if you bought a donator rank, that could be the reason.

Current: None

Former:Β Security SergeantΒ Major (and SFC),Β Director of Logistics,Β Alpha-1 PrivateΒ First Class,Β CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6),Β Nu7 Lance Corporal,Β CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)Β 

• 3 weeks later...

The leaderboard can be misleadingΒ sometimes, If you're looking to keep track of playtime, Feel free to use this website.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

Not a Bug

After looking into this, we have decided that this is an intended feature of the game and NOT a bug. If you think this should be changed in the future feel free to make a post in the suggestions section of the forums for that server.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯