Fakelamp's ACM application.

super idol de xiao rong

1. What is your Ingame Name: Fakelamp     

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): 0:0:235057420 (i have been promoted to medic but it hasn't been logged yet)  

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server: 3 weeks (i had a higher amount of time on this server however it got resetted)   

5. Total strikes ever received: 0 

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 0 (im not sure how to send photos on the forum please DM me for the picture of the amount of warns i have.

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Chief manager Consario,Supervisor Kruschev  

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  I would say a 7-8/10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I can be active during off hours due to the fact that i live in a timezone that is nearly the opposite of EST, I know when to be serious and when to be not,I have previous combat experience as a MTF SM, which i plan to leave in the event that i pass and become a ACM,Lastly i wish to help out more actively in the safety and well being of the foundation members during off hours as i know how hard it is to find medical attention during off hours,Lastly i believe  becoming ACM would help me in my road to becoming a member of the RRH engineers.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?  Firstly. I would patch up the E-11 CPL then help the A1 captain in fending off the CI.

• Adam. locked this topic