Scooty's ACM App

Scooty

Questions:

1. What is your Ingame Name: Scooty

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):  STEAM_0:1:619483950

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server:  3 weeks (on my old acc i had 12 weeks)  

5. Total strikes ever received: 0   

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 0  

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Doctor Mary/ Doctor New Rowphin 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  I Feel as though as my activity in medical and the server in general increases I am feeling able to balance multiple things at once, ACM would give me the abilities to not only keep my medical activity high but also be able to defend site from other sources who may try and harm our patients. We are here to protect our foundation and like always sometimes to save a life you have to take one.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? : I would follow the A1's Orders regardless of weather or not the CPL survives for it is my duty to defend site as a combatant. 

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

29 minutes ago, Grеg said:

+Support 
Although he is incredibly stinky he is pretty cool

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Adam. locked this topic