Michael's CI Application

imstickasl

In-game Name: Michael Koors Light

SteamID: 76561198129754523

DiscordID: F̷n̷  imstickyasl#6713

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? On a scale of 1-10 10 being the best I would give myself a 4 and that's being generous. 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Now at first glance I don't seem like much. But let me tell you deep down there's a hunger, a hunger for releasing 682. Now I know you're probably just like what the fuck. But hear me out man or woman I don't judge. I genuinely have tried so hard I have gone to my limits and far beyond to try and attain a spot in CI to do so by escaping as D-Class. Although I die in Entrance zone to a MTF member every-single-time. It really is a sad experience for lil ol' me. I just wanna get trained for CI grind it out for a few months, and play the fuck out of Maynard. I'm so dedicated to this hearing the whole "sorry you cant do that play as Maynard he's a spy." Was nice to know until I found out "i've been on CI for about 2 months now and I am nowhere near Maynard." while that was a huge set back to me I'm willing to grind out the 3-4 months just so I can validly release 682. That is my mission and I will stop at NOTHING to complete my task.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I'm ginger. 

How active can you be? Like a lil active. Until I get Maynard; then it becomes my IRL job.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Nah, but if I absolutely require TS that's cool.