Cannot report posts- Accepted

Keegan

I cannot report any messages on the forums. I was told this was because of the tags I have on the forums. Being able to report messages is pretty important.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Screenshot_20211202-095534_Chrome.jpg

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),Β CPTΒ Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTΒ Josh 1R65Β |Β Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -Β RetiredΒ Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -Β Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -Β Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |Β Member Since late 2018
Β 

Assuming that the system finds staff as not needing to report as they can do actions themselves.Β 

+Support

This should be fixed soon and quicklyΒ 

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),Β CPTΒ Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTΒ Josh 1R65Β |Β Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -Β RetiredΒ Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -Β Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -Β Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |Β Member Since late 2018
Β 

1 hour ago, Keegan said:

spacer.png

As shown I do not have the option to report.

Yeah I see, it's the staff tags then

Β 

@SnarlaxYou able to look into this?Β 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

My tags have changed since I made this post so I am able to report again, but I am leaving this up so it can get looked into.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Accepted

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. SMT has decided to implement your suggestion! We might alter your suggestion slightly to make sure it fits its purposely correctly.Β Β 

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | CustomΒ  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017