1. 1. Yes Or No

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Pisces

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Purge Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 
I have been with Purge for around 1 month, during my time I have done my job as an NCO and Officer through leading and assisting members of Purge with holding try-outs and assisting other officers with SIM Ideas. I am also a very laid back individual and am not worked up easily by rowdy individuals who may be on the lookout to incriminate me, as well as this I am very friendly and open to members of the community and will always be an approachable individual due to my behaviour. Furthermore, I am also constantly talking to other regiments and always listen to what they have to stay, as well as I am also open to cross battalion SIMs and trainings, as well as this I am well versed in the use of roster work, being prior command on a plentiful amount of servers, which for obvious reasons I will not state, I would also love to start making weekly missions for Purge as currently Purge activity is low during Early-ish hours of the day, specifically when the server starts to pick up, I hope the missions will amend this and make Purge Strong once again.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 
At the time of making this application I currently have this amount of time on the server: 1,756:00

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 
The purpose of a vice commander is to assist the commander. As a vice commander, you will be a leader, a role model; an inspiration that troopers strive to be and maintain activity.  Being the vice commander of the branch means you must be an exemplary model for your troopers. A vice commander must oversee the battalion as well as socializing with your troopers. Being able to maintain order as well as making the battalion as mature as possible, keeping away minges. As a vice commander, you will deal with punishments, these punishments should be given without bias and the severity befitting the digression from the rules. A vice commander is one that should pay attention to his troopers, seeing those that have potential and promoting those who deserve it. As a vice commander, you must be unbiased at all times, showing no signs of favouritism. 

A vice commander should be active, on the job, and in TeamSpeak at all times. When choosing a vice commander, you should have one that is active, quick to respond, and knows how to deal with the problem that they are faced with. They should always be at meetings, both command and their own meeting. They should be easy to communicate with and be open-minded as well. Another job of a vice commander is to make sure the roster, LOA/ROA’s, and the documents of the battalion are all up to date. As there are multiple jobs as a vice commander in the branch, the most important thing for one is to take responsibility for a mistake they made and learn from it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted with the position of vice commander because of the dedication I have to this server as well as to this battalion. I have many other leadership roles other than this server, with these experiences that I have, I can transfer it to here making sure that I am the best that I can be, but still adapting and changing, making myself the best that I can be. I have the rank of CPT, a Low-mid-command that has taken countless hours to achieve. Within these hours I have deepened my dedication for the battalion as well as to the server. Within these hours that I have accumulated, I have achieved a plenitude of experience to lead the battalion and do the job of a vice commander. I have already been given a lot of trust, and with this trust, I have never disappointed, instead of going beyond what was asked of me. Within the time of my stay as a Purge Trooper, the dedication that I have has become diligence, and with that diligence, I can better the future of the inquistorious regiment.

7. How often can you be Online? :
Every Weekday 12PM-10PM GMT 
Every Weekend 10AM-2AM GMT
I am always reachable through discord

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
Yes... I have improved due to the severity of my next ban and have changed for the better. A majority of my most recent warns were unjust and the staff member who had done it was removed not to long after.
image.thumb.png.6cbb331ef86f730f08030040d57a6e7e.png

Edited by Mr.E
Updated

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+ Support
Pros:
-Is very active, both inside of Purge and out.
-Shows dedication and commitment
-Strong Application
-Very fun person to be around, however remains serious when needed
-From my experience Pisces would be a fitting VCMDR

-Seems to be very dedicated to the battalion

Cons:
-Has 28 warns/Past mingy behavior

Good Luck Mr. Pisces!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

1 hour ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+ Support
Pros:
-Strong Application

Cons:

Good Luck Mr. Pisces!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+ Support
Pros:
-Strong Application

Cons:

Good Luck Mr. Pisces!

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Head of Staff

+ Support
Pros:
-Strong Application

Cons:

Good Luck Mr. Pisces!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

2 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+ Support
Pros:
-Strong Application

Cons:

Good Luck Mr. Pisces!

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

-Support
-Only has 3 training logs for purge, of those 3 they're only tryouts, no SIMS/missions
-You were a SGM as of only 4 days ago, HC mass promoted you, even if you have the qualifications going from SGM to vice that quickly is practically unfair to others
-Mass amounts of warns
As stated you may have the qualifications, but I'd like to see more time and effort put into Purge.

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Just now, Joint said:

-Support
-Only has 3 training logs for purge, of those 3 they're only tryouts, no SIMS/missions
-You were an SGM as of only 4 days ago, HC mass promoted you, even if you have the qualifications going from SGM to vice that quickly is practically unfair to others
-Mass amounts of warns
As stated you may have the qualifications, but I'd like to see more time and effort put into Purge.

I've seen you around a few times and im not overly impressed

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

12 minutes ago, Joint said:

-Support
-You were a SGM as of only 4 days ago, HC mass promoted you, even if you have the qualifications going from SGM to vice that quickly is practically unfair to others
-Mass amounts of warns

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

6 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+ Support
Pros:
-Strong Application

Cons:

Good Luck Mr. Pisces!

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

2 hours ago, Joint said:

-Support
-Mass amounts of warns

I've seen you a few times around the ISD and I'm not impressed because I usually find you mic spamming or minging.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

11 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

+ Support
Pros:
-Strong Application

Cons:

Good Luck Mr. Pisces!

Good luck Pisces! You deserve it!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

-Massive Support
I've seen you argue and be generally not nice in OOC
Only 3 logged tryouts, not a single sim nor mission at all
Massive amount of warns, blaming staff is just a dumb scape goat for 28 WARNS
Was an NCO/SGM until mass-promoted recently
Doesn't matter if the qualifications met as the dedication and time put into purge and IQ are minimal

Overall with a lack of maturity in OOC, literally 3 tryouts done, not a single sim or mission, Mass warns, was an NCO until recently, no dedication, just amasses to someone that isn't fit for a Vice Commander position in Purge and IQ

Edited by Biggus Diggus
  • Like 1

Resigned ISB General Biggus Dickus

Resigned Seventh Sister Biggus Dickus

Resigned Purge COL Biggus Dickus FR01

Resigned GM X

8 hours ago, Biggus Diggus said:

-Massive Support
I've seen you argue and be generally not nice in OOC
Only 3 logged tryouts, not a single sim nor mission at all
Massive amount of warns, blaming staff is just a dumb scape goat for 28 WARNS
Was an NCO/SGM until mass-promoted recently
Doesn't matter if the qualifications met as the dedication and time put into purge and IQ are minimal

Overall with a lack of maturity in OOC, literally 3 tryouts done, not a single sim or mission, Mass warns, was an NCO until recently, no dedication, just amasses to someone that isn't fit for a Vice Commander position in Purge and IQ

Denied
Sadly Inquisitorius High Command does not see you fit for this role, however you are a great officer and we would like see you carry on ranking up.

You May Reply once another VCMDR spot is open.

Edited by Jaeger.
  • Thanks 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF