Bilfs NCO application

Bilf

What is your In Game Name?  Bilf 

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent 

What is your Agent Name? BoOf

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?  I have been inside Inferno squad for one day but I was in Inferno squad for a week before I left.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] 

I believe I could play a big part in IF growing. I've been a NCO in multiple other regiments and I have shown myself as a valuable agent to Inferno Squad and its command. While some people may know me as a minge I can guarantee I am no minge. I have become a different person than when I was. I am also very active getting on every day being on the IF job if im not paying more attention to another life at that time. You may ask any officer from purge or SF and they would agree with me that I am a good NCO and I can hold up the values of a strict and wonderful regiment. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] 

I can help Inferno Squad grow by recruiting new men and women into our ranks. I would aid in the hosting of SIMs and would host as many as I could in a week. While also hosting many try outs whenever I have the time. I would also aid in keeping enlisted under control during events and steering them in the right way if they ever begin to stray off into the wrong path. 

How many strikes do you have?  0 

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I have been a NCO in Purge, Nova, SF, and IC.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team?  I could bring a well known and valuable fighter to the IF NCO team who can show enlisted the best parts of Inferno Squad 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes I do understand.  

+-Support

- I'd like to see you more on IF as you just came back.

- You are active on the server which is great.

- You're good at listening

- You're a great person

- You've been around the server which is also great

- But as stated, i'd like to see you be around IF a little longer

So i'll remain neutral. Good luck MR Bilf

Edited by Mikael Scott

+/- support
Bilf youre a good officer and ive seen your skills in purge when i was there for a while, im sure your intentions are for the best of IF but id like you to stick around a bit longer and meet everyone a bit better. you just joined and i believe its better if we let you off like this to get the first hand experience of IF and your fellow enlisted as well as ncos.

+Support 
He was a great officer within IQ and is more than capable of NCO 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

• Will locked this topic