Leeroy Purge vice commander app

mrbutt

should leeroy become vice commander ( explain why)   

11 members have voted

1. 1. should leeroy become vice commander

• yes
    • no

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Leeroy

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

i have a weird work schedule and on late nights when a lot of command is off and there is a few times i've had to take charge over multiple  purge/IQ  and have done sims and missions with them. im mostly on the server or at work most of the time so i think it would help to have a late night purge commander on at those weird hours. ive seen alot of ncos and officers that dont wanna join for missions or sims and would say i'm going afk or brb and they never come back. also notice ncos doing the tryouts while officers will sit at the checkpoint not even over seeing the tryout because they don't want to. i want to change this because i think it fliter more serious people in the branch instead of people that will get banned. it will help if officers go with a nco to tryouts if on so we know they aren't skipping any steps and just passing them because they were one strike off.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

i have around 556 hours into the server. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/928684029

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

to make sure everyone is following the rules and a helping hand if anyone needs it. another thing is to set a great example so others are getting a good idea of i shouldn't do that. and to lead our troops they are also being good role models to others not just in our own branch. also make sure everyone is following sop so they are updated and not going off just training i've noticed it causes a lot of issues sometimes. and make sure to update the roster when needed so there is no confusion on anything to do with the roster. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

i feel like i would make a good role model for those that still wanna have fun and still take everything serious.

also this server was my first ever server i've joined on garrys mod and i have stuck with it ever since.

Purge and IQ is my main branch i've  been purge since i first joined the server and i know the rules very well and can enforce them correctly.

i do enjoy having fun on the server but can be serious when it is needed.

i would love to help out any troopers if they have any questions or issues with anything and help to get an understanding on what the issue is and  use that to help out the branch so we can get better and player count up higher. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

every day after work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i have no warns or bans from imperial rp but i do have a scp ban from a couple months ago for RDM.

Purge COL, leeroy jankins, ST PVT Grim jr, Purge HVYSL, 

5 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Definitely Vice Commander material

- Approachable

- Is active

- Absolute legend!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

16 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Approachable

- Is active

- Absolute legend!

Good Luck sir

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

22 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Approachable

- Is active

- Absolute legend!

Literal Legend

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL