Player Report - Deuce/Ruz

9Jordan

Your in game name: Jordan (migg)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61332134

The player's in game name: Deuce/Ruz (E Boy)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:201360601 (ID64 shown in video)

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 11/30/2021 2:30 AM EST 

What did the player do: Deuce/Ruz pulls out a Golf Club and kills me, then leaves the server.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I'm not sure what the policy is, but I see this as metagaming, RDM and LTAP (it would have been pretty unlikely I could do a proper player report given he left the server before I could use rp_lookup, I also think all staff were AFK)

Any extra information: The Alpha operative in the video has an Ethereal, not sure how? This Alpha was Vuit (as shown at end of video).

Before the video starts is when I had encountered CI and I did contemplate killing them along with the MTF they were fighting at the time, thus the message I sent in OOC. 

Edited by Glass

Minge | Stop calling me Captain Price | "Crazy New Zealander" | 'Stubborn' | Evidently Controversial 

2 hours ago, Glass said:

Your in game name: Jordan (migg)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61332134

The player's in game name: Deuce/Ruz (E Boy)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:201360601 (ID64 shown in video)

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 11/30/2021 2:30 AM EST 

What did the player do: Deuce/Ruz pulls out a Golf Club and kills me, then leaves the server.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I'm not sure what the policy is, but I see this as metagaming, RDM and LTAP (it would have been pretty unlikely I could do a proper player report given he left the server before I could use rp_lookup, I also think all staff were AFK)

Any extra information: The Alpha operative in the video has an Ethereal, not sure how? This Alpha was Vuit (as shown at end of video).

Before the video starts is when I had encountered CI and I did contemplate killing them along with the MTF they were fighting at the time, thus the message I sent in OOC. 

+\- support

I dont really know but KOS list is a thing, still i’m not sure if he KOSd you for that reason I’ll wait for @RuzPOV

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

3 minutes ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+\- support

I dont really know but KOS list is a thing, still i’m not sure if he KOSd you for that reason I’ll wait for @RuzPOV

To clarify, I am not on the KOS list. I have not killed CI on D-Class. Nor am I sure that an OOC comment like the one in the video would even justify my going on the KOS list. 

Minge | Stop calling me Captain Price | "Crazy New Zealander" | 'Stubborn' | Evidently Controversial 

15 minutes ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+\- support

Doesn't matter if he's on a KOS list or not, Ruz was on Field Medic not on CI

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support 

No reason for him to kill you.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

So here is my pov, it was pretty late and I decided to hop on field medic to run around LCZ for a bit before I get off. At the time, D block was loosed before CI even entered LCZ. There were D class running around with melee weapons and some were attacking me. Given I was hurted by melee weapons earlier, someone with a golf club is kind of a potential threat to me. So as soon as I saw you with a club I decided to kill you. Mind wasn’t functioning properly and I didn’t realize I have broken the rules so I just left the server afterwards. I will take the rdm report and whatever the outcome is. Sorry for the inconvenience

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+Support for RDM

-Support for LTAP/Metagame.

He RDM'd, that much is clearly proven. However, LTAP only applies (In my opinion) if the person is aware that they are about  to be brought into a staff sit. I think that Ruz being aware of this is possible but not certain, because of that I don't think he should catch a ban for that. 

2 hours ago, Ruz said:

Given I was hurted by melee weapons earlier, someone with a golf club is kind of a potential threat to me.

"The self defense clause is satisfied by observing CI personnel, D-Class or SCPs attack other non-combatants or being attacked themselves." 
Still cannot attack them for that sadly. 

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

6 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

Doesn't matter if he's on a KOS list or not, Ruz was on Field Medic not on CI

Oh fr? I didnt notice lmao
+ Support

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

5 hours ago, Ruz said:

So here is my pov, it was pretty late and I decided to hop on field medic to run around LCZ for a bit before I get off. At the time, D block was loosed before CI even entered LCZ. There were D class running around with melee weapons and some were attacking me. Given I was hurted by melee weapons earlier, someone with a golf club is kind of a potential threat to me. So as soon as I saw you with a club I decided to kill you. Mind wasn’t functioning properly and I didn’t realize I have broken the rules so I just left the server afterwards. I will take the rdm report and whatever the outcome is. Sorry for the inconvenience

It was fear, I understand that because D-classes often killed everyone in the foundation sometimes intentionally killing CI

- SUPPORT 

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

Ok so from what I can see is he did rdm you but I do not see ltap or meta game from the clip and what was said and about the alpha with the gun he most likely got it from a nu7 so I think a warning or 1 to 2 day ban would fit for rdm cause it don’t seem to have caused much issues

Edit:+/- Support based on reporters behavior

Edited by Fieryphonix
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

1 hour ago, LucarioKing said:

It was fear, I understand that because D-classes often killed everyone in the foundation sometimes intentionally killing CI

- SUPPORT 

Ruz is a CI LtCol. Not only did he kill me and instantly leave, a CI member tbags my body. I do not think this is a real excuse. You can tell by the video they all look at me then he decides to kill me, probably because he's on medic.

8 minutes ago, Glass said:

Ruz is a CI LtCol. Not only did he kill me and instantly leave, a CI member tbags my body. I do not think this is a real excuse. You can tell by the video they all look at me then he decides to kill me, probably because he's on medic.

Homie you were talking of course everyone would look at you. I am CI LTCOL but I wasn’t even raiding with them. I was just chilling on medic and being attacked by random D class. 

Edited by Ruz

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

Diplomat Message

Please keep this thread to either a or Support followed by your reasoning for your stance.

Continuation of unneeded comments will lead to the post being locked and left up to SMT to decide.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

-support

Tis was a accident and no harm was meant on you and you're a dclass you can just go back after your short nlr its not a big deal. 

The metagame and LTAP doesn't make any sense here.

• Like 2

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

While I think most -supports here are Complete and utter bias 

I am going to stay Neutral due to the pettiness of the situation 

Like literally all you had to do was tell him its not allowed I run a little slow and do stupid shit at night doesnt mean I am trying to fuck you over 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support for RDM

He RDM'd, that much is clearly proven. However, LTAP only applies (In my opinion) if the person is aware that they are about  to be brought into a staff sit. I think that Ruz being aware of this is possible but not certain, because of that I don't think he should catch a ban for that. 

"The self defense clause is satisfied by observing CI personnel, D-Class or SCPs attack other non-combatants or being attacked themselves." 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

6 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support for RDM

2 hours ago, GarGar said:

-support

Tis was a accident and no harm was meant on you and you're a dclass you can just go back after your short nlr its not a big deal. 

The metagame and LTAP doesn't make any sense here.

^^

I believe only a verbal should be given out 

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

8 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support for RDM

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10